Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My biggest weakness is to raise 3BB every beginning of a tourney no matter what I hold or position I am.

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’d say my two biggest weaknesses are
1- calling in tough spots when I have a good read I’m beat “ just to see”.
2- Continuing a bluff when I’m pretty sure I’m beat and will probably get called.
Number 2 has cost me the most and usually happens when I have a 100 bb+ stack late in a tourney and am trying to pressure the villain. I’m working on them both though.

C

CliffieDeuce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Weakness is basically Tilt. Once I lost a couple of hands to a worse hand, then I give up and make a point to play all the junk cards.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I dont call it weakness but willigness to get rid of certain people in poker tables lol ...

ranynight

ranynight

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest weakness is that I call often even when I know I’m weaker just to make sure I’m right or that I’m not telling the truth in table.
This may be true or it that may be true, who knows. ;)
i have the same shit. I think it will go out with experience

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’d say my two biggest weaknesses are
1- calling in tough spots when I have a good read I’m beat “ just to see”.
2- Continuing a bluff when I’m pretty sure I’m beat and will probably get called.
Number 2 has cost me the most and usually happens when I have a 100 bb+ stack late in a tourney and am trying to pressure the villain. I’m working on them both though.

#2 on your list is a big one! Conserving chips in bad spots is a skill worth developing. :)

Q

Quarkwest

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My weakness is not holding to bankroll management. It made me do multiple deposits even when i had a nice bankroll i **** it up playing stakes that are to big.

Split

Split

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
laziness
I am very lazy and I can not beat this!
so poker suits me, you sit, you play, you earn money))

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My weakness is not holding to bankroll management. It made me do multiple deposits even when i had a nice bankroll i **** it up playing stakes that are to big.

I suggest being a bankroll NIT. It paradoxically makes poker more fun.

007Leon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is, desperate at see how players wins with hands like 26, 27, 94, 83, etc

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ryderbridge.com/blond.jpg

Late reg so you aren't playing your MTTs for such a long period of time. I have developed a very good late reg strategy that ensures when I'm playing a long session, it's because I'm approaching a final table. :)
hi hi jordan!! :ciao:
so interesting
please you share the late reg strategy?
pleaseeeeeee
thank you

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Late reg so you aren't playing your MTTs for such a long period of time. I have developed a very good late reg strategy that ensures when I'm playing a long session, it's because I'm approaching a final table. :)
hi hi jordan!! :ciao:
so interesting
please you share the late reg strategy?
pleaseeeeeee
thank you

blond.jpg

T

taknyerchps

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a sucker

If another player in a sit n go for instance, has been getting pummeled by a table bully or if I beat them out of a huge amount with close to the same hand and now they are small stack and being raised preflop by some other player or whatever ..
I have been known to call only to fiold and donate some chips to keep them alive.
I know I know it's not a good way to make any money but hey, I'm a social worker, I guess that's just who I am all the time :p:)

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

This is probqbly not the vest place to tell other poler players whom you eill face down the line, what your biggest weakness is. I will however admit that many times during a game , I will beocme impatient. Not a good quality in winning poker.

M

maxmaster10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my biggest weakness is my daughter... :)

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest weakness is always giving in under pressure from someone, so that they don't get angry.