What is your biggest weakness?

N

NINJAWARRIOR

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
After losing where I was in front, I cannot continue to play and I close all tables

MoCoSolo

MoCoSolo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's the impatience in MTTs where one stupid move at the wrong time can end your long run after playing for several hours. Just grinding out the tables perfectly until the end.

MoCoSolo

MoCoSolo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And on that note, after 3 hours of tournament play and well into the money with a Top 10 stack, I made the stupid call of the chip leader's all-in with ATos because he was playing everything. Was his first all-in and thought he was bullying me for making fun of him but should have known better. AKos and busted 40th for no logical reason but pure greed.

B

BoonDockPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online is easy......Focusing. Live i watch the action of all players in and out of hand and cant really do that online.

Live this is gonna sound crazy but comfort. I cant seem to get comfortable with bad back and all the people. ( I dont like large groups) At times it does affect my game.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Biggest Weakness
Weaknesses come and go, that is if you spend time identifying them through intensive hand history study and then work on plugging them. Not sure I have a Biggest Weakness at the moment, but I do have many small leaks that I'm simultaneously working on.

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I often drink alcohol, it sometimes very much interferes with being in shape before the game

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too safe a game when you have to make a risky decision, I waste a lot of money too often, I work on it all the time.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being overly excited to play for big stakes.

Let the games come to you. :)

jj77jwj

jj77jwj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest weakness is when I when I get on a roll when I can't lose a hand then I feel like can't lose a hand that's when I start losing I have to walk away to get my head together when you get on a winning streak trust me it will end so be careful

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice looking women and cheesecake are my two biggest weaknesses..goodbye

S

Suzana2304

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest weakness is when I when I get on a roll when I can't lose a hand then I feel like can't lose a hand that's when I start losing I have to walk away to get my head together when you get on a winning streak trust me it will end so be careful
The same is with me, I understand and want to be more passient .

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi.my biggest weakness is my lack of weakness.)

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My bigger weakness its me. My mind dont help me in poker...

joaquinvd

joaquinvd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My weakness is that I do not fold when I am with a good stack at the cash tables.

fenoz

fenoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always want to sleep late in the tournament. I'm starting to make mistakes