What is your biggest weakness?

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest weakness is always giving in under pressure from someone, so that they don't get angry.

Hopefully that person (or people) realize that their anger is doing more to harm themselves than it is in intimidating you.

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excellent thread.
My biggest weakness is emotion in poker. I earn $ 100 in a week, and I lose it in 1 hour.:mad:

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing freerolls. I love the thought of free money but most the time it actually hurts my game because freerolls are played irregularly from actual tournament poker. Cards chat freerolls are the best by far but a lot of the others are short stacked so you have to play recklessly to chip up.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The way to improvement is the ability to recognize your own weaknesses, and work on them!

This is true in poker and in life.

So...let this thread be a way for you to focus your attention on your biggest weakness (right now) in your poker game. It could be a technical aspect of the game, or a struggle with balancing time/other commitments. Lets have an open discussion on our weaknesses. :)

Right now, I'd say my biggest weakness is playing a 15-20BB stack, mid to late in the MTT. I either play too tight, and allow myself to fold down to ~10BB where I feel more comfortable, or I play too aggressive and give away 5-10BB with weird steal attempts. This is the area of my game that I'd really like to focus on and improve.

How about you?
My weakness may be not being super aggressive, is what the programs that keep statistics say. If there is someone who uses a program on Cardschat, they pass me the other data. Thank you.:cool:

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There

Quoting James Bond:

If i tell you my weakness i´ll have to eliminate you

Rgds

J

Jutt315

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocket pairs

i always struggle with mid pocket pairs. it always seems like i fold the best hand or i call with the worst. Im trying to get better with them but I always seem to make the wrong choice

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Weakness is playing deep stack effectively
I don’t like cash games and when I do have big stacks I tend to sit on the stacks and not makes as many moves that I should when I m in a tournament. I tend to look for my odds preflop to get it in good.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! I think, the best thing, when you don't speak loudly :rolleyes: about this,
but good know :cool: about your weakness, and hard work :idea: above this, that to remove
your weakness (or weaknesses!) by possibility...:cool: I think, this is best decision by my opinion...:)

geitenkamper

geitenkamper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great post!

My weaknes(ses) are is unpatience in the beginning of the tournament with low blinds.
Sometimes im getting tired and make misstakes when the tournament is running like 4 hours or more.

But also calling too much hands when i have big stake.

5-10 suited, (both cards you need for a straight) used to be my favorite cards, but it dont brings me profit at long term.

But i cant get it out of my head, the 5-10 suited cards.....

Spannerdeth

Spannerdeth

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
minimizing losses. I need to recognise my negative tilt faster so I can leave the table and return when I can play optimally.

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

I understand the meaning of the post, it is good, but it is better to bet on the virtues or highlight them over the defects. Vibrating with the virtues makes each day firmer.

Speaking of Poker in my case being cautious is the defect and virtue is being risky
I'm going to risk more! :D

Good day to all! :icon_sunn

ryknow666

ryknow666

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my internet hahaha, well I think it is that I do not like long tournaments those that have late registration for more than an hour and the blinds rise so slowly that the tournament can last 5 hours I despair with that

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't know why? but I can never lay down trips, I have been known to lay down King flush in certain situations, once on-line I hit the king flush on the flop, turn card was safe and I bet all 3 streets even when the 4th heart hit the river, but when some one shoved all-in on that river card and he was called I knew one of them had the Ace so folded my King Ten, cards turned over and Bang! all-in shove was a single Ace of Hearts in his hand.
So why if I can lay down a big hand like King flush can I not fold three of a kind?
Confused!!!

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
my biggest weakness today is not so much to call hands that i know i'm losing and hoping to hit my card on the turn and river and the card doesn't come and i see all my chips slip away.
see that this is one of my weaknesses, I have already policed myself a lot in relation to this, another weakness is the distraction that in my point of view is my biggest weakness.

S

Suzana2304

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have patient and if I lose , I am all in then .

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest weakness is playing outside the bankroll, but I'm trying to be low-key.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing while I'm supposed to be working.

I'm going to stop this bad habit now. :)

A

Artemmmmm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my biggest mistake in my opinion is to play "dead hands". Always trying to portray something unimaginable.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before it was alcohol and cigarettes. After I quit both, I don't even know.:hmmmm2:

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i am not working on the game
i do not have the patience to rise from low limits, I want to play at once abi 3-5 $

SRNegras

SRNegras

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest weakness in Poker is to know that I cannot do such an action and go there and do it. It's amazing, I can read the game and know it's a bad move to make, but I go there and do it. So, my biggest weakness is knowing how to deal with my psychological problems

psihoz35

psihoz35

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

hello, my main weakness is probably a mug of light cold beer, free time, and playing poker so that no one distracts))

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Im too passionate person. (=bad emotional control)

:)