What you do with AA?

K

ksandr010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With aces, I will always raise pre-flop and be happy to go allin. If the opponent is just called, depending on the flop, I will put cbet in 80% of cases

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am raise one big , and if everbody fold i win pot, if call somebody i am check for flopp, be probably raise all in. I am dont wait for fish. Evertime i am lose ,when i wait .

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
With a pair of aces, you definitely need to take risks. Since who does not risk - he does not drink champagne. P.S.: the Truth is that the one who drinks champagne is taking a risk...

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hi
AA is not an automatic All In
depending on the status of the tournament stage, position, chip stack one has to play intelligently.
In cash games is another ball game.
I will push with AA almost always All In.
Its better to win the blinds than to risk your stack by limping in.
just my opinion.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How long have AA not come to me, I’m probably even confused, most likely 3 bet and allin :D

SlyVII

SlyVII

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
With AA, I try to induce a shove by introducing a 3x-3.5x bet. This all depends on how the blind levels are and my position. Good luck at the tables mate

N

NicoVlopez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Preflop is the best hand you can have, so the line is openraise / 3bet, the standard sizes.

Postflop depends on the opponent and the board, but almost always aggressively.

The idea is not to change the way you play based on playing cards or doing coldcall also this can start being read by rivals, which ends up being counterproductive for us.

P

Patrycjusz88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Always try to get pre-flop all-in

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Depends on situation (type of game, stacks, position, prizes) it can be limp, min raise, med raise, big raise or all-in. Try to be unpredictable. ;)

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA is the best hand to get but it doesnt guarantee you that you will win all the time.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sometimes in the mtt's some plrs limp with them hoping some1 raises.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA most of time means End of tournament..............When i get AA i prepare my mind for bad beat.........:))))))))))) In the last 20 hands allin preflop with AA i lost 12....twelve...so that happend to me in online poker........live in last 10 times Allin preflop with AA i lost 2.two........To be honest i prefer to have 10 9.......j10......KQ......and to se the floop normal.......then to be allin preflop with AA......It is the best hand preflop.........just preflop.....after depends of the floop turn and river.......I try to don t get loyal to any hand......That s my theory.....please don t judge me.......all my respect for AA but for me are not GODS....:)))))) Are just 2 strong cards.

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
The key is to read the table you are playing at. if you do not enter any hand and play aggressively, the rivals will realize that you have a premium hand ... it is also not good to play it very passive ... you must always find a middle point to get the most juice out of each hand.

heeyjean

heeyjean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Theres not a magical formula, you just need to watch whats happening on the table and act based on it.

With that said, you always should want to play AA against 1 or 2 players at max.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with AA I always give all in because if you raise and someone pays you with any card KJ or 57 to say on the flop I can enter 2 pairs and do nothing with AA

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There’s no silver bullet for this hand. No matter what you’re going to lose this hand 1 out of every 5 times. There’s a lot of variables such as position, chip stacks, players left to act, was it opened, etc. isolate is the only thing that could help you if your just starting out

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sooner or later, we all get premium hands, just yesterday I myself got under AA started with a КD and got a call from an opponent with AA in the end, I was eliminated from the tournament

W

warbuthian

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, if it's early in a tournament, I fold anything but AA if I'm pushed all in.

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends of many factors, but I think there are two more importants:
-how often your opponent goes all in;
- how deep are you in tournament.

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play the AA hand in different ways, it depends on the situation. The only thing that remains unchanged is that I play this hand always aggressively. With AA hand, I go to all in only when another player forces me or when I have a short stack, usually I prefer to see the flop and then act on the situation.

S

scofield1985

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it depends on my position on table, stack, tourney stage, acctually it depends on a lot of things

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on the situation and the size of your stack. With a small stack, it’s just a limp, but with a big one it is possible to play in a big hand.))

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once I won with AA, today I lost again. How you play with AA? You go all-in, or do you act like you have nothing at all?
Dear friend, it depends on the situation. You are not obliged to go allin always, there are several possibilities for moves to be made!