V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Go all in so your opponite can not win with a bad beat.

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to play them the same way as most premium hands. I hardly ever just go all in. I open with my standard opening raise. I 3bet any opener usually 3 or 4x adding a BB for every caller. If theres a 3bet I 4bet 2x the pot or all in.
Even heads up AA loses 20% of the time so I just accept variance and try to get the hand heads up or at least limit it to a 3way pot.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With AA I give value to the hand in the pre-flop making a raise or a 3 bet depending on the case then it is necessary the information you can have of the table and the board to define what to do but the first thing is to give value to the hand in the pre-flop

L

luskata27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And i I always press the all-in button

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There

I would take my time and think what to do
Lets say I would think before going all in for.....1 second maximum
Lol
Rgds

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
It is amazing how many times our big hands lose.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play the pocket pair AA aggressively, raise to 4-5 BB from any position. If the opponent made a raise then 3-bet, 4-bet and so on up to all-in. One of the main rules of the game with pocket AA - do not slowplay.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always put in a substantial raise with aces but for some reason I am jinxed when it comes to AA. I would almost rather have kings I consistently win with them.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hello
I would go all in, or raise big like 10BB maybe.
To limp in with AA is mostly a disaster. Danger.:laugh:

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see in this thread people saying raise AA 5bb, 10bb preflop, and I ask myself who is going to pay such kind of raise. Yes I know somebody will pay, specially in micro stakes, but most of the time nobody will pay. Such a waste for great hand like aces. Collecting 1,5 bb with them is really big miss, losing a value and big chunk of chips. Raise them 2.2-2,5bb, and 3bet,4bet if someone raise before, like pros do. We don’t have to invent hot water here, do like better and successful players do

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Once I won with AA, today I lost again. How you play with AA? You go all-in, or do you act like you have nothing at all?

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Old question and every time it is new for us).It all depends on the situation at the table, the depth of the tournament and your stack.They can be limpit you can go for everything and it all depends on the situation at the table.When you put first and raise, you can get under the fire of your opponent and this will be a good test of your strength.and if you immediately go with them to all that can not collect half.this is a game and you always need to think and make the right decisions.much of the game depends on you and your actions.feel the opponent and you will always be ahead of him.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best way to win with an AA hand is to set a trap against aggressive players.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best way to win with an AA hand is to set a trap against aggressive players.

Unfortunately this is also the best way to lose with AA, because you invited 4 people to see a cheap flop and one of them gets lucky ;)

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once I won with AA, today I lost again. How you play with AA? You go all-in, or do you act like you have nothing at all?

it's an interesting question, like trying to trap and making mistakes, it's funny, but the situation is trying to push all in !!!!! and good game !!

:deal::deal::deal:

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately this is also the best way to lose with AA, because you invited 4 people to see a cheap flop and one of them gets lucky ;)
Why invite 4 people to watch the flop? The most important thing is to analyze the players sitting at the table. Sometimes the opponents themselves provide us with a 1 vs 1 game on the flop.

nikoszwtos93

nikoszwtos93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA is the best and worst hand at the same time.Worst because if you lose while you go all in preflop you always say I lost with the best hand.
When I have AAs I always take in advance these things.
What kind of pot is this?
Who is my opponent?
What is the texture?
Should I bet?
Did I face a raise?

Stu94

Stu94

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If situation looks bad, i put all in. If i'm do well, i just put little raise.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play it according to my table image, position, stack size and who’s left to act and their stack size and player type all dictates how I play AA. Just shoving loses to much equity. You need to isolate this hand preflop and understand you’re going to lose 1 out of 5 times you’re dealt AA

thetzarofpoker

thetzarofpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

it depend how you feel at the moment, and the tournament level.. You can try to fish at the first levels in tournament, but is always risky, at advanced levels with high blinds you must rise a lot or send all in depending your position, trying to get blinds or get a head up..

C

Chibude4040

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can’t call myself a professional poker player, but I think playing with AA is easier than with any other pocket. The main thing in this matter is not slowplay, otherwise they can be punished and moved.

YoSungDuk

YoSungDuk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA

Earlier I posted that I almost never won with AA. Yesterday I won 2x with AA. I didn t go all-in, but my oponents did:D

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
See, thats bullshit that you never win with aces, maybe its really big multi way pot and than you lose but heads up you should win most of the time. Sometimes a mistake who people made with aces that they slowplay them too much and get punished. Limping aces 4way pot will make you lose most of the time. Now you got all in situations and you won

A

amniasti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi haha yeah i see yesterday your post and i commented i say you goodluck you see now AA go for win nice hand for this 2 hands won with AA

R

Riversalmon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depending on the position. i try to play aggressive with them and not slow play them