What you do with AA?

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say to play AA cautiously and hope for the best. Too often you go in thinking you have the winners, but it is poker AND anything can happen. I have been beaten by a person who went all in with 2 n 7 off suit.

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Depends of what level of the game you are in , the blinds u have , the position and much more, u can even fold it in early game if 3+ people all in , theres a high chance u can lose with aces . You will know what to do when u are in a specific situation .

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I do with Aces? shove and.....pray

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anything it can be done with AA haha

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
raise from utg, 4bet in middle position, 5bets or shoves in late positions etc you know based on situation at table. Raises shoves this is all how you play them, just don't slowplay them much in dangerous boards. It'll get punished.

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I agree with RagNar, it depends on the position and how many players pay the bets or raise. In a way, the position also depends a lot and how many participants are still in the tournament. There are several ways to win and lose

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I go easy at first to see how the flop comes down, then I do play pot or even higher depending on the board and what it holds. I am always nervous if I shove too much, it seems like it makes me lose so I won't do that too much.

Beatlebug

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play all in because my experience has taught me that anyone can link you by raising the bet moderately

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA is a trash hand. Always fold pre. You lose to a straight flush, four of a kind, full house, flush, straight, 3 of a kind, and a two pair. Why people think it is any good is beyond me.

B

Basililo25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best answer to this question is: it depends! - Like lots of people have answered here already. - There's no standard way to play AA.
It depends on your position, your stack size, your opponent(s), and other factors.

Imagin in a heads-up, your opponent folds consequently every time, when you raise even 2 BB? - I would not 3-bet pre-flop in this situation, but try a less aggressive approach.

H

Higino_santos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I think the best answer to this question is: it depends! - Like lots of people have answered here already. - There's no standard way to play AA.
It depends on your position, your stack size, your opponent(s), and other factors.

Imagin in a heads-up, your opponent folds consequently every time, when you raise even 2 BB? - I would not 3-bet pre-flop in this situation, but try a less aggressive approach.

Totally agree with you Basilio, It depends, also to try to prevent a lose a lot of chips with AA in hand..

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I have played it every way you can imagine. Checkin til the river, blowing up big preflop, usually it just ends up in me losing to 10,9 o/s or worse. Seems most players chase it all to the river and suck out most times. What about you?

Hi there
With this photo of yours you dont have to do nothing just wait the others to look
at the photo and you will cash big....lolol

Rgds

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA

80 percent chance o winning for me before the river.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To me AA is an excellent starting hand but it still needs to be played right. You have to be aware of where you are in the game/tournament, you have to know how your opponents are playing as well as the size of their chipstack and the position you are at the table and so on. Proceed with caution!

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
momently directly all in because there are so much luck players who won against aces and i play directlly all in because it is for the most to expensive

Chavezs93

Chavezs93

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it depends on the position, general a check and raise is ideal, but not pushing all in, I always try to turn chips in hands like that, sometimes I even go clean to get more chips

L

Lucky River

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play aggressively with AA in order to increase the pot and win more chips.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Sometimes I play them aggressively, other times I just try to be more quotient and play them more carefully because you can't always win with them, but in the end it all depends on my intuition, which influences how the tournament went, my readings and other factors

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once I won with AA, today I lost again. How you play with AA? You go all-in, or do you act like you have nothing at all?
But just playing AA as a plus is not enough. We should always make sure we win the most with aces when we are in front, and of course avoid comparing our AAs to sets, flush on the river, etc. So, as with any poker hand, let's start from the beginning, which is preflop. AA is always the nuts preflop, so play it appropriately. I mean open-raises, three-bets, and if someone gives you a chance to compare preflop - of course do it. Many players try to play AA tricky by limping reraising or setting traps by calling, which is not optimal in most cases and ends up minimizing the value of your aces.