Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lose, usually

Well I have played it every way you can imagine. Checkin til the river, blowing up big preflop, usually it just ends up in me losing to 10,9 o/s or worse. Seems most players chase it all to the river and suck out most times. What about you?

A

aditzaH8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe there isn't a specific way of playing AA!It's all about how you feel the hand in that moment.Although in a tourney I would go All In !

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi.the AA pair is interesting on the one hand and often disastrous on the other.VA-Bank is probably the best option.

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No standard

So , you think that we have a standard during a tournament or same a standard in your modal on play poker is a big wrong?!
I believe there isn't a specific way of playing AA!It's all about how you feel the hand in that moment.Although in a tourney I would go All In !

AjR3ckless

AjR3ckless

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gotta let em decide if they want to risk they're whole stack and call it :D:D:D...lol its a fun pair of cards to have I sometimes just play with em and see the flop :joyman: then I decide what I want to do depending on how many buyers I have I love em but I hate em more so I always straddle with em!!!

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if I see raises in front of me, I always put AA all-in, and if, for example, I play 6 max, I slowplay, sometimes I can even limp, it all depends on the situation, for example, the situation when there are 3-4 in the hand for AA and this is very unpleasant, this is how - this is how I see

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I scrolled through the comments to this question. I had to smile !! I guess I should have known many many recreational and semi-pro (don't really know who "fits" in this category) I think they are recreational players who overvalue their skill level. LOL

Anyway , when I first began to study poker in a serious manner. My first coach always stressed the fact that to play and crush the microstakes you needed to play solid , tight agressive , and straight forward. First and foremost, you needed to take the Villains to Value town as often as possible. This means to forget about the super fancy , limp, call, super check raise plays that you see on TV in the nosebleed stakes.

So anyway, the point is that the best players I know say the same thing about the lowest stakes. Bet your good hands, weak Villains will call down with very marginal holdings, and just fold your weak hands, don't try fancy bluffs because the recs and even the regulars at the micros are usually playing their hand only, if they caught any part of the deck, they will not want to fold. Many of the CC freeroll club have caught me 3 betting light while they limped AA. I just shrug it off, because I know when I play my normal stakes the players are getting better and people just don't trap w AA or KKs in the beginning or middle of a tourney. Sorry! I hope I am not rambling on too much

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now, with AA I just usually do not drink.

Oh, wait............

G

gonzalo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually go up to 3 or 4 times the blind if I start, otherwise I go up 2.5 what an opponent has raised ... and depending on how I continue I could end up doing all in, but it all depends on how I play

P

Pibo1797

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play AA the same way it depends of so many things, My position, the villains, my stack but i'm sure i would never do a limp with AA

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to get it all in preflop. If that doesn't happen I'm confident getting it in on most flops. Some crazy flops you might have to play safe and check. Like all one suit and you don't have that suit. If I run into a set it is what it is. Wasn't my day. On to the next one.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I like to play him all in preflop with a low stack, with a good stack I prefer to call.

Robsant

Robsant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it depends a lot on the chip tournament, I happened to limp and then I had to fold, believe me, I already folded AA too

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often go all-in, but sometimes I limp and go all-in if the board looks alright.

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With aces, your main goal is to isolate players preflop so that there are no more than one or two opponents left to play against you. Try to get maximum value from them, you don't want to end up in a multi-pot with aces.

P

PointedTip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Raise double the pot minimum, depending on action and position. Juice the pot pre-flop, get rid of riff-raff, then deal with the 1 or 2 players left.

Happylake

Happylake

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AA ? I'm throwing it off. I'm kidding. There are 2 options here. Either ollin or raise-re-raise. There are smart people with doctorate degrees-they advise you to drop them. At first I argued with them, but then I realized that they were too smart.

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Já joguei de várias formas, segurando até o River.
Giving check and call.
My best option is to give ALL in pre-flop. I think it decreases the chances of you losing to 2 pairs or straight.

I don't know if I'm right anymore, but I think this is the way I found it so as not to be disappointed.

R

RDHartsoe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have learned my lesson most times I will go all in if there are a few stacks bigger than mine. If the stacks are smaller than mine the I will do a pot size bet or there about.

W

williemays56

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what do i do with AA

all in dont play around AA i find if you slow play them youll get out flop most of time

Falconcesar

Falconcesar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think to play increasing before seeing the plop depends on the game going up again because to throw all in you will probably lose, I already have experience that pair of AA loses in general with the stairs or the flush for me is a very losing pair no matter how much higher pair .... thank you and good luck !!! Successes !!!

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
AA is the best hand you can have preflop, but it is not a guarantee that you will win the hand because of it. I've seen enough people try to slow play AA through to the river and that usually ends in a disaster because another player hits his straight flush or whatever. I learned from this that you should always act at least perflop and at least make a raise. And if the flop has fallen very unfavorably because, for example, it looks like a flush but you don't have a card that fits then you should better fold. AA are the best cards preflop and on the flop there is only one high pair who loses against the straight flush set or whatever