What place do Freerolls fit in your gaming list?

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
They take a big chunk of my game because I'm trying to build my bankroll most of them and small buys at tournaments. That is why the CC Freerols help us a lot, the words of thanks are endless!:love::love:

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Back in the days I played many freerolls, guess it's a good practice for each new player but ain't that much of a deal for someone who play for many years, but it depends about the money involved in I guess )

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I always try to play free tournaments because you have nothing to spend but your time if you have time to play and if you don't, of course it's better to make a deposit or play for money right away and win more money it all depends on how much money you have if you choose to save time and if you don't have enough money you spend a lot of time

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls fit in when time permits. Once some of the all-Iners are eliminated- the game can be entertaining.

lacroir

lacroir

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Freerolls are perfect to boost your bankroll at the beginning. But I think it's worth to play later as well. There are cases when you just want to relax a bit and play these freerolls and get some free cash (even if that's not that a big winning). Free cash is always good. ;)

dajallina

dajallina

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
A good freeroll isn't bad especially when your bankroll is modest.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I usually only participate in freerolls. Only very rarely do I choose another game mode, but for me it is right

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is not my main type of game but it helped me a lot to form my bank

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I play them whenever I have time to spare... I use them for bankroll increase.... However, sometimes you get to think whether it's worth the time...

Freeroll Passwords