What is the most dangerous hand in poker?

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's always dangerous when you have top pair on the flop and you get a check-raise on the bet))

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most dangerous hand is the one with which you place too much expectation.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Pockets kings hard to win with the cowboys =(

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Players favourite card's!
I don't have any because they all have just as much chance of winning even 7/2 get's lucky now and again, Playing your favourite hand is dangerous because you expect too much from them at time's.
Believing that they are your lucky card's and always win for you is a sure way to disaster, and I love playing against such players, If you kept record's of how many time's they win or lose you would probably find that it isn't actually true, but you believe in them so much you have to play them regardless of how much they are costing you.
Poker is not an exact science, but math is, and if you stick with the mathematics of the game you can seldom play wrong, "Know when to hold-em, Know when to fold them" is more than just words in a song, There is a lot of truth in that statement.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

AndryxaDovolen

AndryxaDovolen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
blind danger

any hand is dangerous if you do not see the board :confused::cool::eek:

JohnWayne329

JohnWayne329

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
10 J s. There is a chance to see it even from UTG

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I would dare to say AK once it need to connect to the board, should be easy to play however according to Doyle Brunson but I see a lot of players, including myself, finding difficult do fold it when hits air (nothing) at Flop.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my experience a small pocket pair is quite dangerous. I don't win too often with them.

BogdanP

BogdanP

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The hand that YOU can’t fold

I think that the most dangerous hand is the hand that you can’t let go. Could be AA or other pair, could be something like AK, but whatever it is, at some point it’s obvious that is no longer the stronger hand and you CALL anyway. :confused:

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
And it can be AA, because it is with the hand that you do not want to fold, never fold and less pre-flop

Y

yago541

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JJ

Without a doubt, I think it's the famous JJ because it gives you the impression you're strong in the hand when in fact most of the time there's an overcard on the flop.

C

Chavitax3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
El esperanzarse tanto de una mano que nos gusta o es o se ve fuerte es una mano peligrosa para uno mismo ... y por el contrario ... subestimar cartas bajas como 2-7 teniendo pares altos
dad que cualquier mano puede ganar en cualquier partida de poker ... todas las manos son peligrosas en ciertas situaciones

L

LetterRip

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on the stack depth and the skill of the opponents.

For deepstacked, for amateurs - AA and AK are really dangerous for many amateurs because they will win small pots and lose big pots. Shortstacked though, they are usually willing to play for stacks with these hands, which is correct for that stack depth.

For shallow stacked Amateurs - medium suited connectors and small pairs - they will still try and play these hands OOP for set mining or to hit straights and flushes. These hands don't have proper implied odds for shallow stacked to be played for implied odds value. So OOP these hands are either folds or occasionally preflop jams or 3bets as bluffs.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A little quiz for y'all:
What is the most dangerous hand in poker, especially no limit hold em?

You will find a clue in one of my recent posts.
Combination I. Broadway dominated These are combinations like KQ, KJ, AJ, etc. ... Combination II. Jack-ten in suit ... Combination III. Small pockets

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
For the other players I consider AK as the most dangerous hand.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA is the worst because you go into the hand expecting to win. Things generally get worse from that spot. However, if you start with 2 n 7 offsuit then you have no where to go but UP !!!!

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
for me the most dangerous hand in poker, is the one that is completed on the river, since you keep betting with the nuts until that last card! :deal:

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would have to go with an obvious answer, 7 2 just seems like the most dangerous hand to try to play.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands