What do you think of K.O tournaments?

G

Goldenbeardy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I've only really played one or two, they seem good for aggressive players, however if you're constantly looking to knock someone out when you hit a good hand, it seems that it's often going to be luck with who gets knocked out in an all in situation.

I can't imagine in 10 all-in situations that you'll win every single one even if you're the favourite each time. Unless you have a much bigger stack than the villain, you're gonna be out drawn occasionally.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
an interesting kind of tournament. knockouts can return part of the buy-in, and with a good combination of circumstances and getting into prizes, you can increase your bankroll well))

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like them actually, its pretty neat when you sauce the game up. I also love the Bounty mode that one can get really interesting. Actually played Bounty just a few times and its awesome.

Viparida

Viparida

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, they are very popular. All the sites are making a lot of k.o and turbo tournaments. People don´t have patience to play regular mtts so the sites use tournaments in which you can make money without much wait like k.o. I don´t love them but they are not as bad as hyper turbo or multi entries tourney in my opinion.