What do you think of K.O tournaments?

A

AntoniodeLima0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
It's challenging, it tests the players' level of courage, bluffing ability, and aggressiveness, to put all the chips on the line. In the long term, it shows us the aggressive and passive level that we have.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are great tourneys but need the rebuys limited to two. People with big bankrolls go all in with any two cards so if they know there are only two rebuys the game is not so crazy.

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I can play this tournament format from time to time, but it's not my favorite because it forces me to change my game strategy, especially when a short stack player goes all in... it makes me reconsider my call range because of the bounty.

I hope to train on this tournament format, I think it is very profitable.

deucefactory

deucefactory

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like many of the tournaments are KO now, .. took some time off.. where is best place to get training?

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
if you enjoy playing bingo sign up for lots of KO or PKO's. those that prefer poker can stick to freeze outs .

D

Diego29

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
Personally, I find K.O tournaments to be an exciting and rewarding experience. The prospect of earning money for each player I eliminate motivates me to be more attentive to table dynamics and make bold decisions when necessary. Additionally, bounty hunting adds an additional element of competition, as players seek to become a valuable target for their opponents.

O

optikdave

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like KO tourneys especially in hte micro stakes. I tend to wait until the later registration because I feel it's a waste of 2 hours going back and forth with donks donkier than me.

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I prefer them because you can cover you buy in by knocking people out and then the prizes means it's even better value, for me anyway

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
They are exciting games, where you can have two kind of profits, the bounty and in the money, so even if you don't get in the money you can have some winnings!

Gdefender

Gdefender

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I think it's the best game, I play 90% KO games! The most important thing is that even if you are not worth money, you can still win from the bounty! I also miss that CC doesn't start KO-freerolls. ;)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Basically, I also like KO tournaments, because the advantage may be that you can get the seat back before ITM, but it's easy to casually call an allin with a big bounty opponents and thus you can easily consume the stack , and to fall from the tournament in the hope of momentary profit.

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I really like these tournaments
There is a lot of action and if you wait patiently for your moment you will earn good money

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
KO tournaments are my favorite games.:love:

All advantages have already been mentioned several times and I have nothing more to add.(y)

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I'm not a big fan of these types of tournaments because players tend to focus more on the bounty and I feel that this hurts the game a bit, but I also understand that winning bounties is a plus, a few months ago I became obsessed with KO mystery bounty, but what I say happens to me, the players focus on the bounty and that really damages and ruins the game

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like the KO tournaments, because the action is there from the first hand, and also it is not necessary to enter itm to cash out.

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Cool players where you can easily swing when you have a stack, because your bounty will be hunted, and you will have a normal map and small people will play wider

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Good and interesting kind of the tournaments. You can earn some money even from the first seconds of the tournament.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like the KO tournaments, a way to win money without entering many times in prizes, plus the action is from the first minute of play, everyone is always playing a lot for the bounties to be distributed.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's an interesting mode, but I don't have games of this type in my section! I prefer regular or freezeout

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I love this kind of tournaments lots of action u can win ur entry without entering in itm and if ur lucky u can get big bountys