seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In general, I like them if you are lucky enough to eliminate some players, you already recover the value of the ticket, although sometimes because you want to get the reward of someone who goes all in I make you pay a hand that you shouldn't, that's my opinion, greetings

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I love these tournaments especially if it's in Zoom mode!

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
There are pros and cons to them. The payouts aren't as good in KO tourneys, but you can make your money back and more if you KO a few people. KO tourneys also tend to go a bit faster, though, which is good.

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Very interesting and popular tournament format. It is necessary to play them in a special way, taking into account the knockout for the player

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In general, I like them if you are lucky enough to eliminate some players, you already recover the value of the ticket, although sometimes because you want to get the reward of someone who goes all in I make you pay a hand that you shouldn't, that's my opinion, greetings
It's a pretty decent tournaments format, but I mostly prefer regular tournaments. The fact is that in such tournaments, players very often play stupidly with garbage, taking risks only for the sake of the bounty, and this is frankly annoying.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The K.O tournaments seem very good to me. I play this type of tournaments and I like them.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They have more interesting spots than the regular ones for sure.

hi_im_grimm

hi_im_grimm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
My favorite kind of tournaments, but i think players tend to be more loose in more situations because of the bounties

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For example, I don't really like playing K.O. tournaments, I prefer playing in a standard tournament with a late registration of no more than two hours.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
It depends on the person, for example, I don't like these tournaments, when I started, I never won in K.O tournaments.
But it's a popular type of game, and it's no coincidence that there are so many such tournaments.
For me, it's more the negative experience, which is why I don't participate in this type of tourneys.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are OK. I only play tournaments and these are a little different. On the up side (as people above have said) you can make back the entry fee without making the final table. On the down side its more difficult / risky to get people out of a pot with a shove as they might call for the bounty rather than being sure they will win.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like them when I feel tilty. I can usually run through and make my buy-in back and freeroll for a little while, lol. I've played in an "on Demand" KO once, but they take so long to fill up.
Sometimes I plan these trny's in my weekly schedule as well, usually the $1K GTD at ACR. I think it's 3 or 4 bux, but it really depends on how much time I have and all that razz... That's a silly, stupid, little joke.

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hi,

I like KO tournaments very much. Especially PKO and mystery bounty tournaments.

Now the regular tournaments are becoming kind of rare and with low guarantees.

Gl at the tables

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I love these kind of tournaments. A hero gets a knockout for himself only if he ends the tournament in first place, and given that the hero's stack is equal to the stacks of other players, and his chance to take first place is ⅙. The strategy in tournaments with progressive knockouts can vary quite a lot depending on from the stage of the tournament and has an interesting and complex dynamics - both for beginners and more experienced players.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I love also knockouts for the same reason you win the ticket and while you playing you can win some extra money by eliminate players before you get to the prizes.Like all the tournaments needs patience .The target of course is the big prize but any good place worth your time .That's my thoughts ;)

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
They are very exciting, unfortunately the game structure is very different from normal tournaments, and luck is needed more to play K.O.

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I love to play KO and I'm lucky in the moves I watch the opponent who has less chip and attack him with precision

PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
At the late stage, the bounty for opponents is inflated and it is very important not to blindly chase them. Many people forget about the fundamental rules of playing tournaments and take excessive risks for the sake of a knockout, although they can win much more money from the main prize pool.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
At the late stage, the bounty for opponents is inflated and it is very important not to blindly chase them. Many people forget about the fundamental rules of playing tournaments and take excessive risks for the sake of a knockout, although they can win much more money from the main prize pool.
If what you say is true, greetings

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even though I don't have much of a track record in PKOs, they are fun and a good break from the norm.

lifecoach22

lifecoach22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, this is the best format of the tournament, you can win back the buy-in without getting into the ITM zone and that's cool