Tournaments with or without rebuy

D

dudu10grande

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tournaments with R + A you have to come prepared knowing that many there will play like crazy, with a very wide range, just to try to make the most chips at the start, because if not, if he falls, can make various Rebuys and back pro game. You Frezzout not a bug and is already out, so there goes the preference of each player on these tournaments, after all the dynamics in each of them is a little different.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Unlimited rebuy/addon on freerolls

Some poker sites ACR, MIRA, offer their freerolls Tournaments with unlimited rebuys as a way to make money out of something that was supposed to be free.
The rebuys go on as late as Level 17 and players pay to get the same chips as the entry level. you knock out a crazy player and they come back doing the same over and over again until they get lucky. After trying some I decided not to play them anymore.
Regular Tournaments with the rebuy option are in favor of big stacked players and skills are not as important as in regular Tournaments so i avoid them as much as possible.

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i perfer like freezout without reebays,than I m focus and try to play better as I can.......

C

Chasin Rivers

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Add ons are cool

I definitely prefer the add ons, but not too fond of the rebuys.

vita087

vita087

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a maximum of 2 rebuys and add on dps and play fine poker

westside1950

westside1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More rebuys, more money in the prize section.
Simple as that :D