Tournaments with or without rebuy

K

kaetzchenfg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me there are two sites. In one hand it could be a chance to get a big stack because of the wild playing of the others (going all in with nearly every [bad] hand), on the other hand there is the danger of loosing to much money because of making rebuys to often.

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you had to play rebuy tournament,the strategy is you got to be tight and know when to be aggressive with premium hand.

N

Nik990

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not take a rebuy tournament because I think it is useless occupation

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
replay

I like to play freez out,with no reebay,I don't like when someone take reebay so many timees,than happenes that someone beat you with bad cards,

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont like rebuy MTTs cuz there are a lot of people who play like there are on roullete not poker. Especcially if there is a micro rebuy. My advise dnt play those MTTs

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like rebuy tournaments because of people that usually go all in then rebuy,so that is why I often play in freezeout tournaments.But,I also sometimes play freerolls that offer rebuys.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Is possible see that the most don't like.

This is obvious! This is really to force the people to spend more money.

If you lose is out of the game, no rebuys, that's insane.

G

Gump877

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like doing the rebuy and add-on rite when add-on period starts if possible. Some add-ons come after registrations closes though. Ill usually rebuy if I bust if its a regular speed tournament and confident I can make it to the add on period.

J

Jnuttall26

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love rebuys depending on buy ins. Low buy ins I like because you have a lot of donks in there shoving with crap and you can have AK and get beat with 10 7 pre and you should have a chance to redeem!

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how about you? any advices how many rebuys to make (some ppl are doing them till addon), is not it wasting money?

The main question in this theme is rebuy o no rebuy. To my mind it depends of many factors. You can leave tournament and dont make rebuy, if you see that it`s not your, but if you see good table or easy players at your table you must make rebuy and win:)

M

mrbond8844

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playin the 99 cent frenzy, got from 1.5k to 30k and then 2 hours into the tourney before last buy in lots of ppl will spend 30 bucks to catch up to me. Buying in is annoying when it's unlimited

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rebuy tournament sux. Guy re buy 10 times and every time shove first hand. I mean that's not poker, so i prefer non re buy tournament.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
i dont like rebuy tournements cause in this way a great number of players stays for longer,you can spend more money and usually takes more time to get paid

N

Nik990

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
no rebuy because many in my opinion rebuy random wins

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My attitude to rebuy't changed, I still don't like them. Game with rebuys doesn't appear to be fair game.

defleopard

defleopard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play rebuy tournaments but never made it. Especially stupid to do a re-buy in the middle stages of a large freeroll when the blinds are high and there are very many players . And those who can afford a lot of rebuys plays usually not very inattentively

D

delox7

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like rebuy tournaments, some of the players play in a loose way and keep raising all-in all the time because he knows that can make a rebuy, it is so annoying. Also it looks like the tournament takes to long to end

D

doctor zver

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does it make any sense to do a rebuy in a tournament?

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rebuys and addons

I, personally, don't like R+A tourneys, but sometimes I play them.

how about you? any advices how many rebuys to make (some ppl are doing them till addon), is not it wasting money?

I don't like them a whole lot most people will go all in on first hand and they don't care what they have. they know if they go all in and lose the can rebuy. i like the tourneys just play and there is no re buys. and not allow people to sign up after the tourney has started.

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've play tourneys with re-buy only for the addone!! If I lose before the addone period started I do not make re-buy.
Nice strategy I should say!!!

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Love the rebuys, not for me, but its a great opportunity to double/tripple up on ppl going all in..wait for it.....:)

maniaka68

maniaka68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont like tourney whit R+A this is a second chanse for some people.

G

gattutoche85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally hardly ever play such game cause you can fall down easily is my point of view, a lot of people blufing because they know can fail as many times as possible

G

gattutoche85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rebuys is for diffident people, you fall down and can get up easily