antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
players nowadays play 1.000.000 times worse and crazier at freerolls . i decided to start playing also crazy and recklessly . because i saw so many hands , stupid and crazy hands that they call with , trying to play with rng or whatever .

dangbaonguyen93

dangbaonguyen93

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
a really serious tournament

F

Friderlo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Tones of freerolls players will always jump on first minutes, best of luck waiting for a while

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
such tournaments, as for me, will teach you little, bad beats will have a bad effect on your condition, draws from opponents will have a bad effect on gaming discipline, switching from freerolls is not so easy, but if there is no money there is no other way

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
They are a great opportunity to build a small bankroll and improve your skills.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I feel great about this game. This is an opportunity to learn and earn some money without investing

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
They are good for those who are starting out in poker, they help a lot with their evolution

kabokinha

kabokinha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I consider that free-rolls are great opportunities for those who are starting out and don't want to risk too much with real money, as you can raise a bankroll to start playing cash games

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Freerolls present a unique opportunity to build a bankroll in online poker. These cost-free tournaments allow players to compete for real money prizes. For newcomers or those with limited funds, freerolls offer a risk-free environment to hone skills and understand tournament dynamics. While competition can be diverse, the potential for building a modest bankroll without financial investment is undeniable. Success in freerolls requires strategic play, making them a valuable starting point for players looking to kickstart their online poker journey without financial risk.

M

me_035

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Freerolls are good promotions for both parties. Usually, player side (my side), whenever I am not doing great in the tourneys, to divert my mind I play freerolls which gives me chance to improve and do better.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My thoughts about freerolls?!. What's this?! This is joke, of cause! If seriously, my thought about freerolls in Poker only one:
by my opinion, necessarily Everyone, as more quickly, by possibility, move up from freerolls to the tournaments with buy-ins!
I think, this is best method up own Poker Skill!

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play in freerolls because of certain restrictions where I live but I tend to do okay. It's free $. I don't think there's any other industry, online or otherwise, that offers this on the daily. I could put a down payment on a nice vehicle w/the money I've made playing freerolls at ACR alone. Two if you take in consideration the money I've spent in comparison, lol! That's a math joke. :unsure:

PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
freerolls are great for beginners and in the later stages you can really use bet size, position and generally some experience, but at the beginning of the tournament it’s pure coin

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Freerolls are excellent for trying out different playing styles or strategies without any risk involved. As a relatively new player, they are very helpful, and I recommend them to anyone who wants to be part of the poker world.
I think that if they weren't available, it would be very difficult, at least in my case, to start playing poker.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
CardsChat freerolls are the best freerolls I have ever seen. This is a very good opportunity to train, earn experience and a bankroll. I always have great pleasure playing them. Many times I was able to earn a starting bankroll thanks to these tournaments and then I moved on to other disciplines, such as cash, but at the same time I continued to play these freerolls, since I really like them. CardsChat is a very good community, I am very glad that 6 years ago I became one of its participants.

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's a good way to start the game, you can train, evolve, build a bank, and for free, I started with the Freerolls myself.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls are good for experience and for winning small cash amounts. Difficult due to the nature of he beast as a lot of loose play will hit more often in this format as no personal cash is in danger.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Freerolls are a chance for everyone. Not everyone can play for cash.

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Freerolls are awesome,i love it XD
Even more against small fields with big prizes lol
God bless

Achrarock

Achrarock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
Freerolls can be a great way for players to experience online poker without financial risk. They provide a chance to learn and improve skills while competing for real prizes. However, since there's no buy-in, competition can vary widely, and serious players might find them less challenging.

Freeroll Passwords