Thoughts on Freerolls

shakalas

shakalas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many participants are get paid in today’s freeroll?

Tanamita

Tanamita

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play freerolls very often, and they are good for building a bankroll. This is a great opportunity to play without investment

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes! They are a great opportunity to learn and develop the game.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
freerols are games of chance that are very condescending to our community, you have to make the most of it
I don't think of poker as a game of chance. I think of it as a good pastime, a moment of relaxation, mental hygiene

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls are perfect for multitasking. Last time I got second place while playing pubg from the beginning to the end of the tournament (last six).

chipsa

chipsa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How many participants are get paid in today’s freeroll?

D

dannyflash1501

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Who doesn’t love. Free roll free money also experience in the game good luck all

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Building a Bankroll starting from scratch with these types of tournaments is really good, I like it!;)(y)

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only play freerolls in which I manage to earn a good amount of money

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
free games are not gambling because this is already a free game you don't need anything to participate in them, you can just play them if you're unlucky, you can leave or stop by another day, and if you're a gambler, free tournaments have nothing to do with you, but free games give you a chance to get some money to play them in the future and increase even more money if you're a good player, you can reach a large amount and spend it wherever you want

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Freerol is the best game if you want to learn how to win mtt.

I have no pressure bankrol no pressure from family members that you are losing again.

You play the best aggressive game and you are not afraid of anything.

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Freerolls are very good tournaments to start building your bankroll.And also help to develop your skrill. After these you already can start buy-in tournaments.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
freerols are games of chance that are very condescending to our community, you have to make the most of it
Thanks to our freerolls, each member of our community can quickly and most importantly, without any financial risk, increase their bankroll. We should all appreciate and be grateful to our CardsChat community for the wonderful opportunities available to us.

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
everything that is free is useful and a lot to add to your bankroll. We must thank this community for giving us a free tournament every day.

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
great entertainment and good place to learn patience and build a bankroll

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
CC Freerolls are a goldmine, keep pushing and don't stop.

Magical

Magical

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I'm not sure they're condescending? But can certainly be a great way to refine or experiment and get some cash whilst doing it. Sure some people like to play bingo and just pick them off in good spots.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Freeroll games may have some of the worst players out there, they are not a game of chance. I skilled player will prevail over time and win way more than their share of the freeroll prize pool. As for CC games, I believe our games are actually tougher with some better players in them.

What is great about them is the fact you could build up a bankroll with no investment if you really wanted to. It wont be easy and may not be worth your time but it can be done.

Freeroll Passwords