Thoughts on Freerolls

nejmasni

nejmasni

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a deepstack guy. I hate 1000 starting chips freeroll. Waste of time. You don't get to play poker. You play bingo

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In part I agree since the daily tournaments of cc of 100 became turbo became pure chance, to that add that there are players who make time and time all their hands, in a return to the table the blinds rise up to 2 times is ridiculous, if they spend 20 25 minutes without grabbing decent hands, You should go all in with something more or less good to play, it's pure chance

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freerolls are great opportunities to increase our bankroll and thus be able to play other online tournaments. That's why we shouldn't underestimate these tournaments.

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Always like freerolls are fun and You have to pay nothing and have the opportunity to win few dollars ofcourse they are lot or players but that's okay

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freerols are games of chance that are very condescending to our community, you have to make the most of it
Free rolls are nice to play except, when there so many payouts you waste 4hrs to get .25cents. There should be a cap on the number of who get paid, like 20 only. You can play a cash game and get that in 5 min, so that is what I do now. I have made it to $217.00 so far on GG

T

tolis42195

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi. 888poker exclusive big shot high roller all-in freeroll 60 tickets prize. How to get ticket?

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I consider myself to be an above average poker player, but even so I've managed to lose my bankroll. Now I play a lot of freerolls on different poker platforms. I will say that it makes sense to play freerolls as in my case if you have no money at all and are unable to top up your game balance. This way you will have a chance to start earning money from scratch, but this path is very difficult, but doable!

Gavincwb

Gavincwb

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
One thing you can be sure of. These turbo freerolls where there are more than 1000 thousand players are bingo from the beginning to around 50 left. You have to be lucky to get a reasonably good hand or try to play speculative hands in position. I tell you that in this type of game the players only have to lose, they learn nothing and they gain nothing.
In these closed freerolls on the forum, you learn a lot and can put some different tactics into action without thinking about just going all in. I played some silver and I really liked it, I don't have the platinum yet, but I imagine that in the platinum freeroll the level must be very high and very good to play.

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
I also like freerolls, but prefer turbo or hyper :)

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Best way to build your bankroll for free, you have to make the most of it!

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Freerolls are needed by all beginners to try without risking money and gain skills, and poker rooms to attract more new players and at this stage everyone wins, but in the long run, the poker room wins 100%

E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Freerolls are very interesting and very fun tournaments, because since they are free, there are different types of players, although most are recreational players, but it is always good to play these types of tournaments, for me they are very pleasant to play.

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I always enjoy playing freerolls .
It's difficult because are lot of players involved and luck is really necesary to win this but still is for free and can win few dollars

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
freerolls are a good opportunity to form good capital and test your skills, I mean only CC

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree, thanks to freerolls, you can study the game of poker well, understand the basics of the game, but still, to become a good player, you need to play for real money.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play freeroll there is no pressure on me

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The reality is that most freerolls are bingos! But there are exceptions, such as ours from CC and other important freerolls. In some you can develop your game and learn, and in others you can forget everything you learned kkk basically that!

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
It's true, a lot of players go all-in at any opportunity in freerolls. But at least they are free, you don't need to spend any money and can build your bankroll whilst gaining experience and having fun!

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
They are a good chance to win some free money

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they are good for the beginners, no money needed, no risk, and you learn a lot.

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Freeroll is like free bingo ticket ;)
At first levels I always go with Bingo style of poker. Than , when I have 4x starting stack, I start play more seriously.:p

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is good if you are trying to build a bankroll instead of depositing. Even though the fields are very large with a large variety of types of players. They are still good because it costs you nothing to enter while still a possibility of winning some money. So overall I think they are very positive.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Freerolls are my main games as i dont have the money to invest.
I dont play to earn money and treat the money i have earned as a score not as value.

km1n

km1n

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well are for free and you cant ask more just enjoy and drive between the donkeys

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
its a great ways to improve your game with zero down side. even better if you can win some thing. it boosts self confidence

Freeroll Passwords