LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
freerols are games of chance that are very condescending to our community, you have to make the most of it
If you are good enough to battle all the all ins and then beat generally good aggressive players and make it to the final table. You are probably one fine poker player! I'm don't understand the term "condescending" used in this context. Do you think freerolls are beneath "real" poker players? Play, learn, enjoy, and perhaps if you are a decent poker player you can make some money from nothing! Good Luck!

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
That's why I always play when I have a chance.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Someone can build bankroll starting
The most I got in one day Freeroll games
It is 60 dollars.
But in most cases, the daily profit is between 0.5 and 5 dollars.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
freerols are games of chance that are very condescending to our community, you have to make the most of it
I don't understand what you mean by 'condescending to our community'..? :unsure:

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Freerolls should not be viewed as a serious tournament, but as a preparatory stage that is worth going through before entering the fight with experienced players.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Our freerolls not only allow us to increase our bankroll, they allow us all to improve our skills and gain experience. The members of our community mostly play at a pretty good level, and such opponents allow us to better understand the game and improve it qualitatively.
Good luck :)

N

neverbluff0799

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
From my experienbce freeroll are easely winnable with the rigth strategy specially the lower stake one.At first i was trying to be involve in all the pot and having an agressive strategy wich was not paying off...Then i switch to a been tigth mostly and betting very strong my good hands and the results started to come.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Freerolls are a great way to start learning the game, Sure they are more based on luck than strategy, because of the all-in fest at the start of every game, but if you can survive the first hour or so they soon settle down with the more serious players taking over, As they say "The Cream always rises to the Top."
On 2 consecutive nights I busted out on the very first hand, first with A/A and on the 2nd night K/K, Was I upset? Hell no! It didn't cost me anything and if you are not going to call an all-in with those type of hands, just when do you call?
Freerolls give you the opportunity to try different playing styles, either passive or aggressive, playing super tight or loose, But don't kick yourself for making a rookie mistake, because it cost's you nothing.

A

a1232

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
It is a slightly different style of play alright but it is still very helpful in developing your game. Keep going!

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play only freerolls. But a lot of players do rebuys and add-ons. I don't do rebuys and add-ons. So it's harder for me to win tickets, but sometimes I get to be successful in freerolls. And when you win something without investing money, that kind of success is twice as sweet. :sneaky:

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Cardschat freerolls can offer you a big chance on introducing yourself to the low leagues of poker browsers, but consider those freerolls are particularly harder thar others since people plays serious.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me freerolls are the best poker tournaments hehehe, the risk is zero and the return is 100%

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
if you don't have money at the box office, you can always win some money

N

neverbluff0799

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Off course freeroll will have a lot more variance but who i am to complain about the chance to win real money with 0 risk?

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's not to love about a chance to have fun and win free momey

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
A way to win money without adding funds to your account. And most importantly, it is safe for your wallet.

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
you can earn some money with freerolls :p just go for it

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In mostly freerolls most players are gamblers so..

aquilex2799

aquilex2799

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Many players play the freerolls as gamblers and that is why they are often walking away without a prize.

P

panama0

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I won good money on freeroll tournaments

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think freerolls are a very good way to build bankroll and practice gaming strategies.

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Someone can build Bankroll starting
The most I got in one day Freeroll games
It is 60 dollars.
But in most cases, the daily profit is between 0.5 and 5 dollars.
I once managed to win $460 in a freeroll. I was very happy, even though it took 8 hours.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I really like freerolls. Very good bankroll builder if you are persistent enough.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
free tournaments are very nice because sometimes you don't have money and you really want to play, thanks to the poker site for freerolls

Freeroll Passwords