Stanley Aguiar

Stanley Aguiar

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
They are a great opportunity to learn and develop the game.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've always loved freerolls, there's nothing better than winning money without risking your own money. :)
Also, it's a good way to build a bankroll from zero, because not everyone have the possibility to invest money to start.

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
That's for sure. In my own experience, I noticed that you usually need to hold out for at least an hour after the end of late registration before all the people who don’t understand why they opened this freeroll are eliminated - and then the usual game begins (with rare exceptions), in which you can safely notice patterns of your opponents' game, improve aspects of your game and simply enjoy poker.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Freerolls are free opportunities offered by CardsChat, where everyone has the opportunity to participate without investing any money. It is important to recognize that, although they are games of chance, they represent an accessible and equitable option for all members of the community. It is essential to take advantage of them responsibly and consciously, enjoying the entertainment they offer without losing sight of the importance of responsible and moderate gaming.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Freerolls are a great opportunity given to us by this platform. I like them a lot cause of the over average quality of players and good money to be won. Thanks

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Cardschat freerolls is a really good opportunity to build your bankroll. Use it while you can. It can not last forever )))

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
That is why I like the freerolls or centrolls at unibet. The numbers of participants is reasonable and I always have a gut feeling that I can actually win. The all ins are minimal and you can play real poker. The only drawback is there are not as much freerolls as on pokerstars, still, they are of a higher quality And no analytics allowed. The trogdelite that I am likes this!

almir nicolau

almir nicolau

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Freerolls feature all types of players, good players who are broke and want to raise their bankroll from scratch, beginner players, players who are just looking to push the envelope. In this context, I think freerolls tend to be a fun and profitable way to play, adjusting the more polarized playing range is a way to do well at the tables.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Micro stakes are great for learning. However, I do better and feel more confident with low to mid stakes. It just seems a more reasonable games, less disgusting throwing of objects and negative chat, and you have a reasonable chance at winning. Try some of the smaller but more reputable sites such as Unibet. Not as many choices but a very straightforward clean game. The worse thing people do is tip their hat at you when you win or lose. For 5 0r 25 Euro you can have the possibility of winning a handsome prize or maybe even #1. I found that site through CardsChat and they even have a few freerolls at the end of the month. Good Luck and have fun!

madmantisgaming

madmantisgaming

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
im a 0 deposit player on gg/acr and I have withdraw 100 on each site through free rolls

R

RiverDeezNutz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Good to build a small starter bankroll. If you don't mind depositing money, they're pretty pointless imo

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
freerolls
a gateway to learn how to play and start building your bankroll

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Freerolls are the best, you can make some money for free! 🏆

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
You play them to pass time, pure luck involved

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls are a chance to train without your own money. The $ reward is in addition to your good play

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Sometimes this kind of game annoys me because it doesn't take the game seriously

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think that freeroll tournaments are a starting point for any player starting their poker career or just players who want a form of leisure, and among others who want to start profiting from poker by building their bankroll from scratch.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freerolls are a good way to build up a bank!

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
i love freerolls, don't have a problem with them

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Use freerolls for practicing. The games are wild, but there is still lot to learn.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
If we continue to play turbo blinds in the cardschat freerolls very few people will benenfit.
This what Perplexity AI has to say:

Turbo blinds are bad in tournaments for several reasons, including:
  1. Luck-driven: Turbo tournaments are often seen as luck-driven because the blinds go up so fast that players have less time to make decisions based on skill
  2. Limited time for strategy: The fast pace of turbo tournaments means that players have less time to develop a strategy and make decisions based on their opponents' play
  3. Shoving or folding: In later levels of turbo tournaments, players often resort to shoving or folding, which can lead to a lack of post-flop play and a reliance on luck
  4. Chaotic play: In hyper-turbo tournaments, players often play a chaotic and often really bad style of poker right off the bat
In summary, turbo blinds are bad in tournaments because they can lead to a reliance on luck, limited time for strategy, and a lack of post-flop play.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Play them extremely aggressively . I have seen calls with crazy hands too many times . They limp or raise Oop with garbage . If you play normal poker at freerolls , you are definitely the sucker at the table ....

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The experience of playing freerolls is as good as the money you win imo. Some freerolls are paying really well and super tough to win.

serj537

serj537

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
Freerolls are a great chance to build a bank without investing anything. And CC freerolls have no analogues at all, and here you can feel the poker game itself. I'm thrilled to be a part of it all.:)

Freeroll Passwords