EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer to play slow because we have a better chance of seeing more cards and the vlinds take time to go up then the game is more thought out we don't play any hands.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy to play slow or fast. I have no preference as it is very much fun to play either fast or slow. I do enjoy the opportunity to play regardless of whether it is slow or fast. Hopefully you all win when you play.

Beatlebug

F

fsquid

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love them all and each require their own approach to the game. Hyper is a bit faster than I like. I feel like if I don't win at least 1 good pot each of the first 3 levels, I'm chasing the game. If that makes sense.

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in lower buy in tournaments i prefer to play hyper turbo and turbo tournaments however in higher buy in tournaments i would rather play with a slower blind levels.

xaj9x

xaj9x

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey I like slow and medium mode, it is the most similar to a real live tournament[emoji3]

B

bubbyboy123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
i love hyper tournaments ,it creates a certain chaos that only the brave and the lucky can navigate ..sure its nice folding untill aces come along but when they dont you find yourself opening Q 9 utg with the same confidence of AA

UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
For sure slow mode! Like real live.

mj22

mj22

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CY
Chips
Slow for sure to me, because I don't like blinds changing fast, its one of the things sometimes that panics me in case I didn't double up or had the chance to increase my stack.
And Its true that turbo-hyper contains more luck, but cant I be the lucky one winning? But still wont play it much only when there's small fields then its playable and fun.

J

jason2626

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like hyper turbo it creates more action and it prevents people from sitting out for long periods

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends how much time you have. If you have already played a tourney then sometimes a turbo comes in handy.

Overall I prefer slow ones although sometimes fare well in hyper satellites. I would not want to play standard tournament in hyper and would avoid turbo as your down to shove ranges a lot sooner and find it much harder to final table.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
turbo

I personally prefer turbo tournaments Since they are not so fast or so slow to last long in the tournament

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think when you have more practice the slower tournament allows you to get bigger stacks and get better positions in the tournament:):D

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never been a hyper tournament guy but I'll play anything depending on the buy in and time. Saturdays I play in alot of different tournaments

W

whitetailbuck10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I prefer regular slow games so I can take my time and play the cards I want. Turbos are also ok if I don't want to play as long of a game. I feel too rushed on hyper games and just don't enjoy them as much so mostly avoid them.

Jwl8092

Jwl8092

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i prefer slow but dont mind turbo .

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I like regular tournaments or slow more cause there is more poker involved and reduce the variance being able to play more hand, also like turbo tournaments cause you train to be more aggressive on the table due the obligation of being in situations of push or fold reasonably quick and if you only have like 3-4 hour to play a tournament it's a good option.

Hyper turbo is hyper crazy xD really fun like to play them only. On Small SNG satellites for bigger tourneys or free tickets I get

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Turbo

I prefer turbo games because it's in the middle ground.

N

Nik990

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone, I prefer turbo, slow is not my style, hyper is too fast)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I prefer hyperbole. The main thing is not to make the following mistake:Too tight play is considered unacceptable and too loose play is covered from the big blind.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the 7-8 minute is perfect for MTT's. 10-15 feels too long(especially the slow deep tournaments) and turbo/hypers are too fast that mostly you just shoving.

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Depends on how much focus I have - watching Youtube videos on background when playing hyper-turbos it's pretty much over for your performance.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I don't like to play this kind of games, I prefer low speed tournaments.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like hyper and turbo tournaments, they don't have much game strategy you have to rely a lot on luck .... now the slow and deep ones are my favorites

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC