Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I prefer to play slow tournaments and also turbo tournaments, but turbo hipper tournaments contain a lot of luck

L

Living__M

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
prefer personally turbo tournaments over general/slow tournaments

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hypers have a skill component for sure, but without question they take more luck to win than normal speed tournies or turbos. A key component is the rake: At 5%, they're reasonable value and a lot of fun.

adoadoado76

adoadoado76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they are all good tournaments:)

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you.At the same time, they cloud the mind.And that's why you choose this or that discipline in poker.It's up to you to choose where you'll play.Good luck on the turns)!

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also prefer slow tournaments. Sometimes I play in turbo tournaments, but not often. I think hyper tournaments are more like a lottery.

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like turbo and hyper, most players there are unpatient so i find them easier to beat! ;)

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play regular and turbo tournaments, the speed of these tournaments suits me.

P

Pokerman32750

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hypers have a skill component for sure, but without question they take more luck to win than normal speed tournies or turbos. A key component is the rake: At 5%, they're reasonable value and a lot of fun.
Really good point!! A 5% rake would equate to reasonable value as game selection is key component of bankroll and more importantly time management!

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
slow to turbo, gives me time to analize.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like them all, and I think the hypers are great practice for the late game in the reg format games.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Exactly. But I think for the "SIT & GO KO hyper turbo" with 500 tokens. if a hand misses it will be difficult to finish in the paid places. I decided to never play the hyper turbo

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play slow tournaments and also turbo tournaments, but turbo hipper tournaments contain a lot of luck

Good evening!
I prefer to play slow tournaments as they are less volatile and you can use your skills.
Turbo and hyper-turbo tournaments are more dispersive and have a lot of "kink".

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Good evening!
I prefer to play slow tournaments as they are less volatile and you can use your skills.
Turbo and hyper-turbo tournaments are more dispersive and have a lot of "kink".

I like them all, and I think the hypers are great practice for the late game in the reg format games.

slow to turbo, gives me time to analize.

I prefer to play regular and turbo tournaments, the speed of these tournaments suits me.

I like turbo and hyper, most players there are unpatient so i find them easier to beat! ;)

I also prefer slow tournaments. Sometimes I play in turbo tournaments, but not often. I think hyper tournaments are more like a lottery.

I agree with you.At the same time, they cloud the mind.And that's why you choose this or that discipline in poker.It's up to you to choose where you'll play.Good luck on the turns)!

they are all good tournaments:)

prefer personally turbo tournaments over general/slow tournaments
Thanks .. Cc is the best

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
As for tournaments I prefer them at slow speed, I prefer sit & go turbo

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well ... without a doubt I prefer tournaments that have a "slow" blind change structure. I think this type of tournaments can be played well at poker ..... on the other hand, turbo tournaments have to take more risks fast with not so good hands if not the blinds eat your chips ...

CKALLDAY

CKALLDAY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hyper turbos have never been a thing of mine. Although, I don’t mind playing them shorthanded; say in a spin & go.

My preference over time has tended to be slow structure tournaments, however there’s a chance that I’ve had more success playing turbos over the long haul. I don’t mind playing the deep parts of tournaments, where everyone is low on blinds. Though, it can be frustrating at times losing SB vs BB where shoving Kx suited was likely the right play, or just generally losing to luck in a situation you wouldn’t have regularly found yourself in.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are no special preferences, I play in all tournaments, just the closer to night, the more fast tournaments !!!

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
турбо обиколките мислят по-добре
Тези бавни изобщо не ги харесвам, нямам търпение да ги чакам

S

silversun87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

The slower the better for me, I don't like to take a lot of chances, I prefer to wait to make nuts.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I dont mid turbos and prefer the regular ones. As for Hyper turbos I dont play them. I play for the enjoyment of the game and there is no enjoyment there for me by playing those games.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
The slower the better for me, I don't like to take a lot of chances, I prefer to wait to make nuts.
exactly the slow tournament is always better and we have a lot of luck to win

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like the normal tempo no turbo no hyper turbo

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I want to enjoy the tournament, I will not play hyper-turbo because this is an instant lottery and not a fight of minds