QQ all-in preflop

felipem29

felipem29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Variance.....

Honestly everything depends on your bankroll, if you have little, you go all-in, if you have a lot just raise 3B, and it also depends on the amount of chips that your rivals have.:cool::cool:

A2ub3

A2ub3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only if u have a short stack but also IT'S relative with the type of tournament and position i guess

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With best. I have quite a lot of information on my computer about poker. But that would not breed demagoguery, find an article in the Internet - the author of roachru. The preflop ranges are described in detail there. But in short: for QQ against 3bet, you can put yourself in the negative, only if there is a spectrum of 3bet from 1 to 4% and it only plays QQ+ AK+on the stack. In General, against any player other than super NIT, QQ can be safely played on the preflop stack.

Dmitriy Mishin

Dmitriy Mishin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it all depends on the number of participants at the table, as well as the position.

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate QQ, i always get busted with Qs in tourneys i played in.... LOL.
I will never again go all in with Qs, be extra careful.... these girls are dangerous when you play them.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a very easy situation. This is a clear all-in situation, 10 bb stack you have no choice. Close to the final table, this risk must be taken in order to rank as high as possible !

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
With this stack, and at that face of the game, if I got QQ I would go all in, from every position!

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Allin with 10 BB, great opportunity to win, independent of position or style

nativehero2015

nativehero2015

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
qq, yeah depends,8-10bbs , just get it all in, ah yeah and hope for the best gl

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
t would be a good analysis because as we are near the final table it is like the situation of the bubble that with any hand trying to steal the blind and it would be a good option to go with everything since this hand is in the range

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

Of course. Pair of queens is a premim hand. All in definetly. with only 10 bb you should be going all in , even with A rag, any decent pair. The fact you are near the final table makes it more important to go all in. Marginal hands that might suckout will probably fold and it makes no sense to make a final table with no chips. Get it all in. Triple up and go for that final table.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I had a hand with qq recently , thankfully it was on a freeroll , not a normal buyin game , but it was on the FT , unfortunatelly . KKvs AA vs my QQ :D lol . I was the last to decide after raise and reraise , I dhoved , lol .

Anyway , you have to follow the previous action , also you have to see how many blinds you have , if you are the one to shove first or not . QQ is not a hand I like shoving preflop if I do have , still , enough blinds . I prefer Ax hand , this QQ cn be cracked in so many ways , lol :)

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well, there are some options here and will depend on your position at the table and the number of BB you have. But, in a resume, if you are in the beginning position, some times it is good just make a raise and wait for the other players, and if you are at the final positions, you can make a strong raise, and you need to know what phase of the tournament it is, so there are many options e lot of situations..

A

Aces74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cash or tournament . How much is bb vs stack size?

swimbles

swimbles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With ten big blinds and queens, we're going all-in pretty much regardless of action to our right. Ten bigs is not a very workable stack, so queens is a phenomenal hand to pick up.

lyudiko

lyudiko

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it's good idea to go all in.
But with my luck I would not risk it.
If I have a straight, the fullhouse will be in other hands.

xccp

xccp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We are very close to the final table in a $ 300 Mtt CardsChat tournament in pokerstars your cards are QQ Preflop and you only have a Stack of 10BB would you play all-in?

Depends on the goals I set for myself. If I wanted to sit through the final table and get the maximum with the minimum risk, I would drop anything.
If the goal was to take the top one, I wouldn't even think about it. QQ is in the range of cards that I would pray for in that case.

W

windsonkam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
We are very close to the final table in a $ 300 Mtt CardsChat tournament in pokerstars your cards are QQ Preflop and you only have a Stack of 10BB would you play all-in?

QQ quite high win rate, all in is common.

Dale Kirk

Dale Kirk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im not crazy about all in preflops. I've been badbeat to death as of late. Some go all with nothing. What I mean by that is 87 off suit or 72 off suit. Crazy part is they kick my AAs a** lol

Dale Kirk

Dale Kirk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not crazy about pre flop all in. Especially at the start of tourneys. Seems like people think a 72 off suit is the nuts and most of the time they get lucky.

M

mclaughlinph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on your chip stack and there chip stack, icm consideration but I dont like a preflop all in because a majority of hands that are gonna call you have an ace in them and if one falls on the board then majority of time you lose. I like a delayed shove. See the flop if it is favorable to QQ then shove there. Sometimes your gonna get called by KK or AA but that doesnt make a difference when you shove your gonna get called most of the time. But a larger majority of Ax hands are what your gonna be up against more often. Conversely if you wait to the flop and there is no over cards to your QQ and you shove you might get more folds and lose out on value then if you would of shoved preflop got called and held. It is a gamble either way but I would rather be on the winning side of the gamble with a larger percentage of wins and you may lose out on some value if you wait until the flop to shove but you only have two cards to come after the flop and your win percentage goes way up. Also if a low flop comes some people who have middle pairs like 66 77 88 might be prone to call there with their pair all in thinking you missed the board with overs whereas they may fold preflop to an all in.

M

MoneyMaker4i

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
may

It depends a lot on the timing of the tournament and other factors like my stack. Nowadays I prefer not to risk too much, but if the time is convenient, why not?

K

kaktus56rus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kaktus

raise in three big blinds with QQ.I do not advise you to play this card aggressively