Players who just play Freeroll tournaments

Jeshua Kane

Jeshua Kane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
really?

As far as I can tell pokerstars has the least amount of freerolls. I would like to be wrong about this but they got rid of most of their good ones? You cant even get tickets for the weekly anymore?

M

Marac43

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerollls till get I get some money on account :D

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played freeroll tournaments before and I had a profit. It should be persistent only and effort is always worth the end. Do not give up! They're not big numbers, but it's definitely good for the beginning. Now I play other tournaments with bigger buy in, but I also play freeroll.

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep I only play on freerolls. The dream is to build a bankroll from nothing!

So far about $120 across multiple sites!!!

Astokato

Astokato

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
haha... Im not play cardschat frerolls. I havent code. lol

D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played a freeroll last year and won $20 and entry into another tournament that had a grand prize of a trip to Vegas. That initial tournament has been my only win ever, so it it definitely has a good place in my memory!

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive been watching Pokerstars recently and I didn't realise that there was so many options in playing free rolls to qualify for tournaments.

Any one got any good stories they have had in free rolls

Over 10yrs ago on Ultimate Bet they had freerolls to get a trip and tournament buy for a WPT Aruba event... I made it through 3 steps (i think 1st step was top 100, 2nd was top 10, 3rd was top 2) and then in the last step went out 16th with JJ. They were like 10,000 people in those things it was insane. I still remember being so bummed, I wanted that seat so bad :(

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I'm a freeroll hunter my self , i mostly play my money on sport betting . Ofc if i have luck and wwin some cash from freerols i play SNG

Tbone461

Tbone461

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One a couple of occasions over the few years I have been lucky enough to run up my bank roll rover 150 bucks on winning a few free rolls. It can be done, good luck to you all!

dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play only freerolls is good at least in the beginning, i love play cardschat freerolls.. specially when win someone.. u can play only freerolls but not every kind of prize.. playing here in cardschat u can built a bankroll and get some money.

redboy23

redboy23

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played many Freerolls but have no great stories to tell as yet. Have won my way into a few satellites but never went deep enough to share here. I will be taking them more seriously now, since I have no money.

I make the mistake of playing Freerolls way too loose. This ends today. All my energy now goes into playing them TAG!

I will be playing them more often from July - August, so look out for me.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Ive been watching Pokerstars recently and I didn't realise that there was so many options in playing free rolls to qualify for tournaments.

Any one got any good stories they have had in free rolls

I used to play those kinds of tournaments when I was just beginning to understand poker, it was very good for me to win a few dollars, it seems to me the best way to learn how to manage your game strategy.:rock:

James_Harrison

James_Harrison

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One day you guys will realize that the sites can do anything they want with your freeroll winnings including calling you an abuser of their promotions because you never deposited. Confiscate money without providing any reason as per their terms. Hope this never happens to you and you dont see the dark side of poker that i have.

K

Kaban

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars Tournament №2623235625, No Limit Hold'em
Freeroll Super Satellite
782 players (a)
$ 275.00 USD added to the prize pool PokerStars
total prize fund: $ 275.00 USD
Target №2618304562 Tournament Buy-in: $ 11.00 USD
25 tickets to the target tournament

Tournament Started 19 06.08.2019 : 00: 00 MSK [08.06.2019 12:00:00 BB]

Dear (th) Kabanrpg,

you took 1st place in the tournament. You got the right to participate in the tournament and №2618304562 automatically enrolled in it. More details can be found in the lobby №2618304562 tournament. You can not unregister from this tournament.

Thank you for choosing to play at PokerStars. We hope you enjoy.
(It makes sense to spend a little time on freerolls and get a nice bonus to the target tournament):D

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already craved some, but nothing to get a passport. I'll keep trying. rsrs

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls are a great way to learn you gotta have money on the line to learn when your not playing for anything like play money games its easy to make stupid calls even with a little bit of money on the line it changes things. Playing in tournaments with different size fields is a good learning tool.poker stars poker school used to have fields with 10,000 players win something of that size even if its only for $10 will give you a lot of confidence.Good luck:)

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One day you guys will realize that the sites can do anything they want with your freeroll winnings including calling you an abuser of their promotions because you never deposited. Confiscate money without providing any reason as per their terms. Hope this never happens to you and you dont see the dark side of poker that i have.
What site did that

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
unibet has the best freerolls in my opinion , im new to pokerstars , the poker software is really good , but thres so many players in freerolls 3000+ and that's troublesome . I also managed to play cardschat freeroll for all at pokerstars 200 people managed to place 10th

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the freerolls will not be worth the time because they have thousands of players and only pay a small number of people. You have to get lucky to win your way into a big tournament game. You can probably make a lot more in the time it takes to win a 3000 players MTT ;) and then pay for your buyins.

But if you love the game and don’t bother having a micro hourly wage from it then why not take a chance. One freeroll success and a good cash in the game you win a ticket for and you have a nice bankroll for micro stakes

I

Igrok1385385

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls often plays a very large number of players and there are small prizes. But this is a real possibility of a novice to master the skills of the game without investing your own money.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Freeroll are my best teacher. They learn me how expensive the time is. To win 5 $ in freeroll is too difficult,can not be compared with 5 $ bank transfer.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That seems to be an accusation without proof.
My experience (I only play freerolls):
- ps, 888, party and unibet all pay fast (max few days) when asked