Players who just play Freeroll tournaments

J

jbear54321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play freerolls at the moment because I can't deposit money from the US. I'd like to play other tournaments but I don't have enough money yet. Hopefully I'll have enough soon to start playing some tournaments with small entry fees.

Dimanis

Dimanis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing in the Freeroll, especially 5000 players and more. It seems that you get into a poker madhouse closed from all over the world, which does not look like cash games or regular tournaments. From different ends of the table constantly flying all-ins, and few can explain why he moves his chips in the middle.

M

Manlg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play freerolls when I don't have money.
I like private and resticted freefrolls.

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a lot of stories on building bankrolls from just freerolls, personally I managed to build a decent bankrolls from freerolls only, it's possible and you learn a lot from it, you just have to be patient, set a goal and stick with it till the end.

M

Millie232

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you love cheap poker, 888poker allows you to buy in for 1c which can then be laddered up through regular tournaments to participate in pretty much every single other tournament they offer. It's possible, though obviously you'd have to be very good, to buy into wsop with 1c at the moment. More likely, I use them to level my way up to their daily $400-500 tournaments and, if I'm feeling lucky, I play to get the $109 tournaments, which I have done (and won) twice. The only real downside is that you have to get very lucky against people who, in the early stages, will go on all in on pretty much anything in an attempt to double up early.

B

bright019

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been watching Pokerstars recently and I didn't realise that there was so many options in playing free rolls to qualify for tournaments.

Any one got any good stories they have had in free rolls

Are there really so many real freerolls on pokerstars? There are "freerolls" where a ticket is needed or a password. But real freerolls on Pokerstars ? I know 1, and that is a freeroll / rebuy. And the pricepool is 1 seat to a certain tournament. But the chance of winning that is very small.

For such a big pokerrroom as pokerstars is they should be a little ashamed on how few real freerolls they have.
But maybe I am mistaken and just can't find them. If so I will gladly stand corrected. So if anyone can tell me where to find those real freerolls on PS I would appreciate it. But I mean real freerolls , so no password or ticket needed.

One of the pokerrooms that offer a lot of freerolls , almost every hour during the day and some hours even more then 1 , is Netbet.

dedok0525

dedok0525

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play Freerolls Club. Not a bad way without jeopardizing the basic bankroll earn money on satellites to larger tournaments, or at the micro limits.

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well since I get back to play poker I don't have a nice bankroll so I'm trying build up some with freerolls now in 3 days I won 3 freerolls on coral poker that's kind of impressive for myself as I'm still good at it after 2 years missing out of poker was not the biggest prize pools in this freerolls but it's helps a bit in two of them won 5pounds in each what it first place prize and on one won 10pounds

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll

Playing freeroll is a good strategy but only play freeroll not seem to be something that will help in the evolution of the game in the medium to long term so you need to have an initial strategy freeroolls and then go tournaments with paid entries

For the freerooll players tend to be less knowledgeable and your poker needs to evolve because that is the goal of the sport evolve

:jd4:mateuspoker

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In 2018 I won 3 times an entry to the Sunday million on ACR (didn't win anything) and an entry to a milli tourney on 888, where I cashed about 660$. Can't await the Venom in July, I'm at step 5/6...
Besides I think Freerolls are just like any other tournament type, you have to learn, how to play them ;) , so play them a lot!

S

sirgobbles

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play the freerolls all the time... I think has helped teach me patience in the game, one thing we all know you need in the freerolls.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play mainly micro and freerolls atm as I'm still pretty new to poker. My best story about freerolls....my bankroll on 888 was down to .01 cent. So I played a .01 cent tourney and won a ticket into another tourney and in that tourney I came in 2nd place and won $68. I had planned to play my last cent and then not play on 888 any longer. So much for that idea. Doh

D

Deemajor44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love freerolls i have built many accounts with them and made 1000s in the long run

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls

Hello. I am from Turkmenistan. I have been playing freerolls for a year now. I have a little success, but I am pleased with my success. Freerolls are a lot of players and to differ from them it means that I can play in tournaments and in the future I’m hoping for great success. I am grateful to those who came up with the player freerolls. I think all players are grateful too, as I am pleased with you. Now I’ll talk briefly about myself since 2014 after the accident, the disabled person is the first rude because freerolls for me and entertainment and status and work, Freerolls are a very important prize for you and thanks to the creators of freerolls

D

Davis88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I won $1.20 in a freeroll tournament. Winning a freeroll tournament only gives you tournament money and cannot be used other than for a tournament or is it just me?

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Freerolls are good for begginers and also they help you to improve your game. Practice makes perfect so carry on :D

Nathan Smith

Nathan Smith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been watching Pokerstars recently and I didn't realise that there was so many options in playing free rolls to qualify for tournaments.

Any one got any good stories they have had in free rolls

Last year I free rolled my way into a trip to Vietnam to play the APT event there. They gave me 3-nights accommodation, $500 travel allowance and the$3000 championship event buy-in. It did cost me a little bit more in travel and expenses but from a free rolls it was worth it.

V

vwpokernut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good way to practice strategy you've been studying

Cherepashkakry

Cherepashkakry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are a good opportunity to build a bankroll.
I watched the player grow from $ 0 to $ 1,000. He played only freerolls.
In this forum.

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing more freerolls lately and that's almost sad, for me. I think I went about 5 years without playing anything but buy-in trnys/sng's or cash-games. I think that the CC freerolls are a good thing and a nice incentive for players to better their game and build a bankroll. I'll be in the one tonight at ACR/BCP. I hope to have a nice story from that. GL all.
I totally agree with you, dear friend. Freerolls SS is just a BOMB, I have not seen such cool tournaments before.:rock:

magik9118

magik9118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play the freeroll when i m lossing To much or To start a day and see if the win is arround me. .!

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can start a nice bankroll just by playing freerolls. Winning a Cards Chat freeroll will get you $20 alone. If you play that every night along with other freerolls, I don't think it is unreasonable to get to over $100 with a few months.

W

whosdaboss25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play freerolls a lot yes I do play real money too but I like freerolls for the challenge. Because if you can beat a freeroll you can beat anything. A lot of the players go allin and put you to the test and you have no idea what the have they could have 93os or AA who knows the way they play because they are so inexperienced and a lot of them don't care. You just better have a very good hold when you decide to call. I do a lot of folding out of position and early in the tourney and a lot of in position calling with AK+ JJ+ AQs+ and if I get beat guess what I get beat I also fold if I have a read on the player from playing the player before or from watching his hands in the tourney from earlier hands it all depends if I know the player I don't have a HUD so I'm at a disadvantage there I read the old fashion way be watching them play and watching there hands and seeing there tendencies. I actually think HUD's should be banned at all sites that's just my thought.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I made deposits on the first day I played poker on any & every site I've played on. I prefer to play buyin games but I'm never one to turn down a deposit bonus freeroll or a VIP freeroll, or a private freeroll (although I don't play many of these). As far as playing the regular public freerolls on the pokersites goes... pfff.. NEVER!! What a HUGE waste of time.

odo333

odo333

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since you are impressed by the freerolls in pokerstars, take a look at 888poker