Players who just play Freeroll tournaments

N

nizorz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been watching pokerstars recently and I didn't realise that there was so many options in playing free rolls to qualify for tournaments.

Any one got any good stories they have had in free rolls

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play freerolls when I have no money.

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes me too and i think its a good chance to make some money and learn more about Poker

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use the freerolls to maintain my bankroll, and sometimes i will try a $1 tournament or game.

Last edited by a moderator:
efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello mostly freeroll game to make banking as it is difficult for me to use my income

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've been playing more freerolls lately and that's almost sad, for me. I think I went about 5 years without playing anything but buy-in trnys/sng's or cash-games. I think that the CC freerolls are a good thing and a nice incentive for players to better their game and build a bankroll. I'll be in the one tonight at ACR/BCP. I hope to have a nice story from that. GL all.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have built my bankroll only playing freerolls. It isn't much, but it is enough to add a competitive element to playing poker.

U

Unashamed88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Cinderella story has been achieved many times in this amazing game we call Poker! There are many semi pros and pros who got there start by grinding freerolls! Best of luck to you!

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive been watching Pokerstars recently and I didn't realise that there was so many options in playing free rolls to qualify for tournaments.

Any one got any good stories they have had in free rolls

get good at searching for passwords, joining twitter has been awesome for me but sites like this can help too... once you've done your manditory 25+ lol

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mostly play freerolls and micro tournaments. I grind out a profit. I was raised super poor so I just can't make myself play any other higher tournaments.

Once, a few years ago I won a $109 entry in a freeroll into a $100,00 tournament. After 8 hours of playing I finished 7th for a $3200 payout. Debi, our Admin here at Cardschat helped me get the money off before that site went belly up.

FlamengoBR

FlamengoBR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls with too many players I don't like to play.I prefer private freerolls.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I participate in many freerolls and not only at pokerstars, and sometimes if the card plays very well in my game, it happened that I took first and second places in freerolls, for freerolls you need patience but only one drawback in freerolls is prize money that is very small compared to the usual good tournaments where the prize is bigger

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Freerolls are a good choise to reload your bankroll. But if there are so many mtts opportunities, why not to use them? You can play mtts and cash games, depending from which of two you like more, or both mtts and cash games or zoom!

AMTTT

AMTTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always have a sporting interest in freerolls and it often helps to get to the final table)))

NSDy67KO.png

va0ejgjy.png

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Welcome to our community.
I play the majority of freerolls that are available to players in our community. I think that Freerolls is a great opportunity to gain experience and increase the bankroll.

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is currently being rolled out of the freerolls, goes well and + learns, I learn something new, I advise everyone in the first place with the freerolls to improve the game))

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in CardsChat freerolls on pokerstar,when i dont have money.

K

KierranLS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tend to play many freerolls on PS. It helps build my bankroll risk free.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
even a blind squirl gets the nuts sometimes.....
to learn poker, freerolls are the cheapest, with a chance to win for even beginning players.
as free, you cannot lose money (only time, temper, etc).

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So far I'm just playing the CardsChat freerolls on Black Chip, BetOnline and SportsBetting. I also play the $10 and the Venom Satellite freerolls on Black Chip.

I built a roll up to $170 once not too long ago but did it by not adhering to good bankroll management and eventually went broke after my streak cooled down.

Marctowin

Marctowin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Amaya Groups will soon destroy PokerStars. The best only on 888 poker.

Ropa

Ropa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definately worth watching PokerStars tournaments, because they announce freeroll passwords there, but that is not the only reason. Since there are alot of Pro players out there you can learn from them. I usually watch PokerStars in twitch, because i don't read books, but i wanna improve my gameplay somehow.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cardschat freerolls are the best. Real players, good prizepools.