Players who just play Freeroll tournaments

N

nizorz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
End of the day if you’ve got a very strong hand and you think they are just not bothered it’s worth a call

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cardschat.com free rolls are great to play. The fields aren't too big, and they have them everyday.

L

limaozinho

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I find these freerolls very different from sit and go which is where I want to be playing. But I try to increase my bankroll

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
You should try to play the freeroll of other poker sites ... for example, Cardschat offers a wide variety of freeroll in different sites ... Of course you must first fulfill all the requirements that Cardschat asks for and then you can enjoy all the freerolls offered our community of Cardschat ...! Without a doubt the best of al

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play the freerolls when my luck is down and when I am broke. To me there much harder then buy ins and rewarding, if you win. But about 2 months ago I made it all 6 steps in the venom but didn't make it far once I was there. And even though I lost I feel really good about it cause them steps are really hard yo:0) good luck out there on your journey and keep grinding.

AMTTT

AMTTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tend to play many freerolls on PS. It helps build my bankroll risk free.
is also trying to build a bankroll with freerolls

ll1zc24m.png

M

MadMan999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I earned my first winning at freeroll at microgaming. It was very fun and cool. So playing freerolls not bad idea to boots your bankroll.

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also play all the freerolls that are on pokerstars, but so far the results are not very good.

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on americascardroom you can make at least 10$ per week just in freerolls

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When my next Deposit ends, I start playing freerolls, trying to rise from scratch, but it is difficult to climb freerolls, and after a while I have to make a Deposit again.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
why not??
If you're low on the BR and don't like to use your own hard earned money, then play some freerolls, win some, and keep playing until you got yourself a nice BR to play money games.
:)
Simple as that.
Right?

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think private freerolls like CC with a "small" number of players are very good to play and learn, because players are more focused. Freerolls with 3000+ players are very hard because most of players are going all in with any cards, and u need a lot of luck....

M

Mp10star

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
without making a deposit, it is difficult to win a normal amount. freerolls - This is for training and stimulus :)

J

JekinTar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Naturally, not only are there a lot of freerolls on PokerStars, try other poker Rooms.

Good luck with your endeavors.
I play many freerolls, I love tournaments.]Good luck with your initials.​

S

Static77600

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i am new to poker and enjoy a lot of free rolls.but once i have cash available i do not tend to play them nearly as much if at all.they are good practice,and when you are down to nothing a good chance to build something up.

M

Mp10star

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
even in terms of the strategy of the game - a huge difference between playing for money and tournaments freerolls

S

Stormforge

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a lot of freerolls and that's how I wound up on this site lol.

I like the above story about the $3200 win. This encourages me to find some good satellite tourneys and live the dream!

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing freerolls for almost a year

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to build your bankroll by playing freerolls it will be good if you play at lots of poker rooms (check out what Cardschat offer). If you like to play in a specific poker room, you can get the money you made at others poker sites and deposit as you like. I agree that PS have some really interesting freerolls tournaments, like BSOP, trip to vegas, etc, i understand why you liked them so much.

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been watching Pokerstars recently and I didn't realise that there was so many options in playing free rolls to qualify for tournaments.

Any one got any good stories they have had in free rolls

I for one think free rolls are a good way for a new player who's wary of depositing money onto a site to get their feet wet. You can start a bankroll without using your own funds and can start to get a trust for the site. That's how I started on ACR with free rolls. I built up a bankroll then after I made a withdrawal felt more comfortable depositing. Definitely good way to start out.

Dimanis

Dimanis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive смотрел Pokerstars недавно , и я не понял , что там было так много вариантов играть фрироллы , чтобы претендовать на турнирах.

Любой один получил какие - нибудь хорошие истории , которые они имели в фриролах
Я сначала слил 500$, бросил играть. Года три не играл, а теперь учусь на фрироллах. :D

ylnometrA

ylnometrA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been watching Pokerstars recently and I didn't realise that there was so many options in playing free rolls to qualify for tournaments.

Any one got any good stories they have had in free rolls

I had an easy $ 500 ...

I completed one of the tasks on the poker stars and automatically got into the Freeroll, the so-called all-in shootout.

And from 2.5 to person I take 4-5 place and a prize of $ 500.

The most interesting thing is that the tournament is held without his participation at the table.

So I was not, and when I opened the mail and saw the notification that I credited $ 500-did not believe my eyes):rock:

D

Dsqtq

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can take a lot of money on the freerolls if you are ready

an9312

an9312

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
just getting into the freerolls, to be honest i figured most of them winning a buck or two wouldnt do anything, but i am seeing this is not true here. looking forward to playing more freerolls in the future!