that was just bad luck.. do not think too much.. you did right

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The amount of the prize pool should not matter. You had KK and got unlucky.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd always called, but certainly in the more expensive tournaments need to do a pass, although the likelihood that the expensive tournaments you will put on a pair of QQ is very small.

A

AshTheGreat

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why would you raise kings with a big stack and a bunch of small stacks at the final table? You're announcing you have a good hand and are only getting action from hands that are top tier. It's better to call and let a short stack waste a few chips or the big stack raise you, then you can decide whether it's profitable (based on the action) to see a flop, raise more, or fold.

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
in this situation need to probyvat go all-in there is a great likelihood that you udvoishsya and map helps you to my answer shove and I think it will be correct.

P

PW300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kk is a shove for me all the time, even more so on final table. I like to try and play aggressively and try to win the game rather than play cautiously and guarantee 3rd

adamovic

adamovic

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its was a right move. just bad luck .good luck for futur.

J

j t

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah i say fold!!!!!!!!

D

Dope Artist

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on the final table you should play premium hands only, that was a cooler and your call was correct by the way

N

Neboja

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will go all in like you

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I thing you call but is depend how play de villan, if is bloffer obviusly call.

A

Attamo00

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you play correct. KK every time raise ( i 4-5bb) or pre all in. Lucky the cl, but lot of time lose KK or AA lowest pocket. This poker and need a "min" lucky. Because you not played KK who hands played? So dont worry and great place :)

E

Edson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, that was good allin. Unfortunetly You are unlucky :/

N

neafana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd always called, but certainly in the more expensive tournaments need to do a pass, although the likelihood that the expensive tournaments you will put on a pair of QQ is very small.

Yeah, maybe in a more expensive MTT, where the first price is 10.000 buck, maybe it will be fold.

I did the same things last week, in 3.3 bounty builder. FT, 9 players, had AKs in MP, was in 4th place in chips, with 3 very short stacks(around 4-5BB), and I went all in, called by another AKs, he got the nut flush:))). The first price was 500 bucks. I always play to win in this small MTT's.

M

Mantones

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think u did a very good call.Pretty hard to think he had AA .Maybe AK AQ AJ but AA was hard there.No way folding the Kings there,u were favorite anyway.It`s the bad luck.

andyt5303

andyt5303

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think a 3-bet shove with KK in any level of tournament low stakes or high is completely fine. You're dominating every hand except AA. If they wake up with AA there's nothing you can do, just a cooler.

N

neafana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think u did a very good call.Pretty hard to think he had AA .Maybe AK AQ AJ but AA was hard there.No way folding the Kings there,u were favorite anyway.It`s the bad luck.

I was taking also into consideration the fact that he was the big stack at the table and he was trying to bully us. He was very aggressive and when he 3 bet I was thinking that he could have also TT+ or AJ+. I could make a small 4bet, but if I would fold to 5 bet I would be short stack and that's why I went all in.

Any way this attitude of aiming the 1st place made me win 1 MTT, have a second place in other MTT, micro big fields, in the same day.

B

bigjay2007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play to win and with KK, I'm all in as well. You made the $$ and tried to take the top prize, well done i think.

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe you should've gone allin, showing the monster that was your hand, not raise and giving the possibility to check to see the flop.

L

leon_fush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes you did the right thing,if It Is To throw away what map did you play???Just this day you are a little less lucky than him,but as they say the players distance of all returns))So keep smiling and keep playing and everything will work out.

E

Emma Hugo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you made the right call,it was just bad luck

E

Emma Hugo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
correct caLL IN MY opinion

widron2s

widron2s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's just a bad beat. You got your money in good with KK against QQ and just happened to lose. Nothing wrong with that play so I wouldn't be so results oriented!

taban13

taban13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You all do correctly.

efgen

efgen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fold whith KK? I did that once on the bubble. I had AсAs сhipleader call my 4bet raise. I saw 5d6d8d on the flop, after 8h on the turn... And it was easy fold :)
But what would I do on final table? Probably that would be raise and reraise only

Status
Not open for further replies.