G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I replied to the comment above, please read it.

And I leave here a question: where did I complain about anything?
The title of your thread could be interpreted as complaining but I didn't see it that way

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
...... but it was solely your choice and your decision.
Next time, don't limit yourself and immediately play in a tournament for $20. Then you will be able to understand your needs and your potential :)

Obviously it was my choice, nobody said otherwise, the question here is: Is it worth it or not? If yes, why, if no, why?

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The title of your thread could be interpreted as complaining but I didn't see it that way

Nor should it, is there a question mark there or am I mistaken?

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Yes of course, that freeroll game is profitable.
First of all, you do not lose money, you play without pressure on your head. you can build bankrool you gain experience.

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
First of all...I love reading what you post you ALWAYS make me laugh with your witt and sarcasm BUT there are a few side note to this for me.
I am not sure if it was whining or just a question that looked like whining to you. <3
We do not know the moment the poster was having, was this fleeting or do they just need reassurance to keep them plugging along <3 or a million other variables. People who want to be professional anything can miss points that can drive them forward, I think we all posed very good thoughts on the pro's of these freerolls.
I also know that some people benefit from being told to sod of and that could be variable needed as well. I know it has helped me at times.
I really like how authentic to how you are feeling you are and I feel like if someone were to know you they would not ponder what you meant very often. That is an FANTASTIC quality I think.
About Aliens <3 I do not think we should just guess there is one race of Alien's or that every race of aliens think the same way. So I believe there would be different opinions on coming here <3
Hi Kitty, bite his toes!!!
Yay for our first deeper conversation lol please do not eat me. Just kidding lol I just hope my chatter is not too "live and let live" "dirty hippy" for you <3

Of course, you are right...I read some posts as being confrontational.

I just feel if someone asks for input, then you provide it and that's your opinion. I don't mind if people wish to question it, but it's the manner of that approach. Anyway, to me it's like yesterday, and gone!

Thank you for your kind words, I'm glad you find my posts funny. Pretty much have my character nailed down...a tongue in cheek, sarcastic chatterbox.

I appreciate we have many nationalities here and I can be frivolous (when they themselves are trying to be serious). I can't help that...well, I can but I'm not going to... but as I don't take myself too seriously...nobody else should.

I do dislike people who look for fights, it's out of place and unecessaryiery (I couldn't be bothered to look that up)

This is a great community, the majority are really friendly and that's what it's all about.

My cat thinks it's a dog...which is good, because I don't like cats. No idea what it wants

Attachments

• 323973514_696044128890907_2806186220186761179_n.jpg
    323973514_696044128890907_2806186220186761179_n.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 4
kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If you are referring to me, please read the messages again more carefully and show me where I complained about something, anything.

Only the first line of that post....sure, here you are moaning

More than 4 hours of work and your pay is 1 dollar, doesn't it seem like slave labor to you?

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Only the first line of that post....sure, here you are moaning

Totally and completely wrong, there is a question mark there, that is, it is only and exclusively a question.

NiallPlays

NiallPlays

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I’ve been on an insane run playing poker…I had my biggest score last night (it won’t be much to a lot of people but it is to me) I entered a 55 cent statellite I then won a ticket to a $7.50 bounty builder and made the final table and cashed for around $140 and finished in 8th, it was very optimistic of me but I then used some of my winnings to enter a $11 satellite and won a ticket to the $109 Sunday million, may I add this is all thanks to playing freerolls with Cardschat, thank you for giving me this opportunity!
This is a post I made at the weekend just past, so yes it is very much worth it

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I hope this post generates hundreds of comments, think with great affection and if you can, leave your opinion here.

A picture is worth a thousand words, but I'll give you a tip here: Look at the time I stayed in the tournament and the prize I won.
I only play freerolls, mainly on Cardschat, and this first year that I've been here, I almost managed to reach triple digits at the end of the year, without investing a single penny.
For many here it may seem like little, but for me it's very good, because as I said I didn't invest anything.
I also stopped playing the Bronze freerolls for the reasons already mentioned in this thread, too many players, too much time invested for a small return.
As I haven't set any goals for myself, I just want to play, if I don't win anything in a tournament, I'll go to another one when I have one and that's how I carry on.
Grateful Cesar:)

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
My cat thinks it's a dog...which is good, because I don't like cats. No idea what it wants
Mine is the typical cat but with the behaviour of a male cat and eating preferences of a human 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_20230113_175525.jpg
    IMG_20230113_175525.jpg
    784 KB · Views: 2
kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Totally and completely wrong, there is a question mark there, that is, it is only and exclusively a question.

I don't know, you try to help people and they throw it back in your face, is there any need for that?

It's okay though, I'm not moaning, there's a question mark there.

Mine is the typical cat but with the behaviour of a male cat and eating preferences of a human 🤣

Yep...don't like it..looks evil.

Do you think he's just trying to get his post count up?

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
in short time no , in long time yes , you will be rewarded for your pacience :)

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
It's okay though, I'm not moaning, there's a question mark there.
🤣🤣
Yep...don't like it..looks evil.
It's a she and yes she's evil and I Iove her ❤️
Vicious loveable creatures .
Do you think he's just trying to get his post count up?
I think he really just wanted to start a discussion about benefits and downsides of freerolls.
Keep in mind english is not his mothertongue. Language barriers are bound to result in missunderstandings from time to time

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play freerolls, but depends of the freeroll. I like to play CC freerolls, specially silver and platinum tournaments. Also, there a couple of poker rooms that offers special freerolls from time to time with more interesting prizes like $2k, $5k...like 888poker and ACR.

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
man, worth every moment. First, if you are inexperienced, it is in them that you will gain experience at a cost of 0. Second, if you are not paying anything and you can already create a bankroll, even if it is small, only with the freerolls. In my case it's been about 6 months since I've "paid" any tournament, I enter with the money won from the freerolls

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
SOrry to go deeper of topic BUT TELL ME WHAT DESSERT THAT IS O.O that looks amazing <3 is it a lemon cheesecake with a meringue top???!!! DID YOU MAKE THAT <3 Omgoodness it looks delicious!

Last edited:
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
One of the problems I see if you are playing too many freerolls is, it can establish some bad habits. One needs to make huge adjustments while playing against players who aren't thinking. If the goal is to get better at poker, most freerolls are definitely a waste of time. Pick & choose wisely.

T

Tomiveres

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope this post generates hundreds of comments, think with great affection and if you can, leave your opinion here.

A picture is worth a thousand words, but I'll give you a tip here: Look at the time I stayed in the tournament and the prize I won.
In my opinion , if you are a new player and you have no bankroll , and no other income that you can deposit , the freerolls are the best for you ,
You don't learn so much by playing freerolls but they are very soft , because people are not carrying about losing because its a freeroll .
Freerolls in my opinion is the 1st level of poker , you make a bankroll and move up .
In conclusion freerolls are the best thing for people who don't want to invest and they are beginners .

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
SOrry to go deeper of topic BUT TELL ME WHAT DESSERT THAT IS O.O that looks amazing <3 is it a lemon cheesecake with a meringue top???!!! DID YOU MAKE THAT <3
Yup it's lemon tarte with meringue 😁
No cheesecake though .
I can give you the recipe^^
Omgoodness it looks delicious!
Yes it was delicious 😋

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
One more image for the collection, a lot of attention at the time and at the awards

View attachment 322970
I think by this point we have established that you choose what games to play, that there is much more to freeroll play than just the prizes vs. the time invested, and ultimately you may want to transition from freerolls to paid tournaments if your goal is to make a decent hourly rate. Even then, you have to choose wisely and manage your expectations and bank roll.

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think it's worth playing freerolls because there's free money and you don't need to buy-in

Freeroll Passwords