cracker

cracker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I you are playing freerolls as a source of income then it is not worth it. If you are playing for entertainment then by all means play. What else can you play for entertainment and make some pocket change.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Play them all... for awhile. But make a goal of moving away from the freerolls, only playing in the BEST ones while also playing in low buyin Micro MTT's

gl gl

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
That's what I'm ready to do, I'm just waiting for my promotion to platinum, cheer for me.
I will try. I have zero pull around here but I will try to put in a good word with the powers that be. Personally I think you'll be a great asset to this forum.
Something about your posts... I don't know what but they just filled me with the feeling that you're real keen, enthusiastic, eager, determined. All the traits that are necessary if you're really going to excel in this game. Reading your posts made me want to help you out... perhaps some of the mods. will feel the same way.
'Patience' is another important trait for the poker player... maybe this will something required for Platinum ;) lol (who knows?)

Anyways, other stuff will happen in the meantime so don't worry about it. Talking with you briefly about poker has been helping me too... it is re-motivating me to give this stuff a go! (you know... 'pay the bills' with it :) ... Why not? )

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I will try. I have zero pull around here but I will try to put in a good word with the powers that be. Personally I think you'll be a great asset to this forum.
Something about your posts... I don't know what but they just filled me with the feeling that you're real keen, enthusiastic, eager, determined. All the traits that are necessary if you're really going to excel in this game. Reading your posts made me want to help you out... perhaps some of the mods. will feel the same way.
'Patience' is another important trait for the poker player... maybe this will something required for Platinum ;) lol (who knows?)

Anyways, other stuff will happen in the meantime so don't worry about it. Talking with you briefly about poker has been helping me too... it is re-motivating me to give this stuff a go! (you know... 'pay the bills' with it :) ... Why not? )

Oh my god, I think I'm falling in love <3 SZ!

The feeling is mutual, the same happens to me while I talk to you. I'm very happy to know that you see all of that in me, I'm even happier to know that you're right, that I'm living up to expectations, I didn't tell you, but I won a silver tournament yesterday. I just got 26/1660 of 1.10 PKO, and the best and most important thing, I bought an excellent course yesterday, a different course, more than 120 lessons, with a WSOP champion, a great player and an even better teacher, I'm really professionalizing more every day, thank God!

I have plenty of patience and I control my emotions very well, thank God, the wait really makes me agonized, but the only thing I can do is wait. So I'm still waiting, 7 days have passed... But I have hope.

That's great to know, I motivate you and you motivate me, well done, see you at the WSOP soon, don't forget.

I'm getting a taste for studying, maybe this year I won't conquer English in... it's about time, why not?!

nachopaulo19

nachopaulo19

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've already won money in some freerolls, and managed to scale the profits on top of the pennies earned. That day I was really lucky, I won 30 cents and managed to climb to almost 50 dollars.

P

Panda19977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The pokerstars ones are not worth it, most of them. Right noch there is that 1cent buy in Saturdays for germany for a Sunday million ticket. That one is worth it

Freeroll Passwords