I'm trying to win freerolls tournaments.

A

awkplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Solid plan.

I would say, then, to really only play one MTT per day, or less. Focus on the highest paying MTT you can play in - probably CardsChat Freerolls - and really play smart. If you're doing that 7x/week, you'll get really good and you will cash sooner than later. Especially if you're getting a lot of study in. I recommend Gripsed on Youtube. Very strong instruction and for free.

DO NOT waste time playing the $10 Freerolls on ACR/BCP, they are a disaster. Hardly any money and huge field. Waste of time. You're better off playing in one or two CC freerolls $100+ and focusing.

Don't worry if you lose. Even Pro players lose 60% of the time or more, so don't worry about it.

Yeah, I have noticed that it is a waste of time to play freerolls with gigantic fields and small prizes, I have made my posts here to qualify for the freerolls of the site, I think they are much better to play in both the prize and field matters in the quality of the players.

Yonip17

Yonip17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just be patience. Most of freeroll player dont have it. If you want to win you must more patience and play smart than your opponent.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is not easy at any level, if it were easy everyone would leave his job to play poker.
The good thing about freerolls is that you do not invest money, just a little of your time.
To have more chance of making money in freerolls, you have to play everything you can, in DC there are several freerills in various poker rooms and not many players sign up , maybe 200 at the most, I if I win some money, I invest in sports betting, to gradually increase my bank.

NinjaHands

NinjaHands

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is not easy at any level, if it were easy everyone would leave his job to play poker.
The good thing about freerolls is that you do not invest money, just a little of your time.
To have more chance of making money in freerolls, you have to play everything you can, in DC there are several freerills in various poker rooms and not many players sign up , maybe 200 at the most, I if I win some money, I invest in sports betting, to gradually increase my bank.

What is DC here?
I'm always looking for some sexy new cardrooms!

steeler1970

steeler1970

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NinjaHands

Look at it this way people have programs that helps them a lot when they are playing on line. I am a player that do not use anything and i never hit the cards the other players that are using them programs do.

So it does not matter if it is a free roll or if you pay money in tournaments or cash game it will still happen. So know all i do is play free rolls because when i lose at less it did not cost me anything. Very Good Luck to you

F

flopdnuts

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Its really cool to see how positive everyone here is!! i am also trying to work up a free-roll bankroll and just happened to see this post. i read everyone's reply and not one was negative thats really cool guys keep it up!!

Sil3ntness

Sil3ntness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Solid plan.

I would say, then, to really only play one MTT per day, or less. Focus on the highest paying MTT you can play in - probably CardsChat Freerolls - and really play smart. If you're doing that 7x/week, you'll get really good and you will cash sooner than later. Especially if you're getting a lot of study in. I recommend Gripsed on Youtube. Very strong instruction and for free.

DO NOT waste time playing the $10 Freerolls on ACR/BCP, they are a disaster. Hardly any money and huge field. Waste of time. You're better off playing in one or two CC freerolls $100+ and focusing.

Don't worry if you lose. Even Pro players lose 60% of the time or more, so don't worry about it.

The $10 freerolls on ACR/BCP are better than nothing if you don't have a bankroll. I placed first place in one of them yesterday for $2.50. They are pretty easy freerolls when you make it to the final table of one em.

NinjaHand

NinjaHand

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The $10 freerolls on ACR/BCP are better than nothing if you don't have a bankroll. I placed first place in one of them yesterday for $2.50. They are pretty easy freerolls when you make it to the final table of one em.

CC has freerolls EVERY DAY.

I was assuming he doesn't have 24 hours to play in MTTs everyday. But if he does, have at it! lol

Or were you looking for congratulations? Congrats. Still, $2 is not worth the effort, just find a job at that point I'd say ;)

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree. I also took 1st place there and below.
then went to the cash tables and raised to 8-20 dollars. Good was the beginning. the truth then everything merged with MTT)

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you give up my chances increases here.I'm trying to win a freerool since 2016.And I'm still trying.

alexanderst

alexanderst

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been trying to build a bankroll just playing freeroll tournaments, okay, that's funny, but I've been studying poker daily and I do not have money for a first deposit, so playing that kind of tournament is my only option, but all the knowledge that I come accumulating is of no use, it is simply ineffective to apply all the concepts playing freerolls. I'm tired and sad, I love poker, but starting a bankroll from scratch is extremely stressful.
I agree, sometimes is so difficult but dont give up

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But then you will remember it with a smile as it was difficult to begin but you managed.

A

awkplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its really cool to see how positive everyone here is!! i am also trying to work up a free-roll bankroll and just happened to see this post. i read everyone's reply and not one was negative thats really cool guys keep it up!!

Yes, I was also impressed by so many positive comments, it really cheered me up.

iamtoldurghey

iamtoldurghey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Late register to them makes it a little less cray cray.its possible tho .i binked the drunken donk acr freeroll today for 20 .$$$$ goodluck

i might swing you a couple of beans on acr to play the 55c on demand tourneys if your lucky w as ts your name on there?

iamtoldurghey

iamtoldurghey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been trying to build a bankroll just playing freeroll tournaments, okay, that's funny, but I've been studying poker daily and I do not have money for a first deposit, so playing that kind of tournament is my only option, but all the knowledge that I come accumulating is of no use, it is simply ineffective to apply all the concepts playing freerolls. I'm tired and sad, I love poker, but starting a bankroll from scratch is extremely stressful.

Late register to them makes it a little less cray cray.its possible tho .i binked the drunken donk acr freeroll today for 20 .$$$$ goodluck

i might swing you a couple of beans on acr to play the 55c on demand tourneys if your lucky w as ts your name on there?

Attachments

• 20180728_134449.jpg
    20180728_134449.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 19
A

awkplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Nice champ, I have an acc on this platform, my ID: awkplayer
I'm sorry, I get confused, my ID on ACM on the verade is Keven Carvalho

Last edited:
Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At first, be an active member of CardsChat, you will get access to freerolls of considerable value. Without making a deposit you are break even (this is not a bad balance). Be patient and go to target ;) Good luck

A

awkplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At first, be an active member of CardsChat, you will get access to freerolls of considerable value. Without making a deposit you are break even (this is not a bad balance). Be patient and go to target ;) Good luck

Yeah, today I have two freerolls to play here from CC.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope I can look back one day and remember all those who have wished me success.
Yes Yes Yes. be sure to remember us.
then at the wsop on the broadcast after the victory, remember us and smile)))
[emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji110] [emoji110] [emoji110] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

seeyouthru

seeyouthru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One thing i want to tell you from my experience is that if you can study skill and become a good skilled player.
Deposit small amount and play cash games.
I have been playing play money poker live and online for like 10 years.
And started playing real money 6 months ago by depositing 300$.
Now i have 10k by playing just cash.
There is less luck factor in cash than tourneys.
Although if you get lucky in tourney in some crucial spots you can end up on final table.
Real money in tourney is on final table.
Choose whatever you like.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The more we support each other, the better each will be.
Any support on a new path in poker is important for everyone.
[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji110] [emoji110] [emoji110]
never give up

A

awkplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One thing i want to tell you from my experience is that if you can study skill and become a good skilled player.
Deposit small amount and play cash games.
I have been playing play money poker live and online for like 10 years.
And started playing real money 6 months ago by depositing 300$.
Now i have 10k by playing just cash.
There is less luck factor in cash than tourneys.
Although if you get lucky in tourney in some crucial spots you can end up on final table.
Real money in tourney is on final table.
Choose whatever you like.

Wow!! Your story is very motivating, $ 300 to $ 10000 in 6 months is really impressive, but I think in my case cash tables are still not a good option, as yourself said, only after 10 years of experience you migrated to the cash, I think that I need more time, my life in poker has a little more than 8 months.
Anyway, today I got a good result playing a $ 1.10 tournament at ACR, I was third of 100 players and I got $ 22.00 :jd4::jd4:

Freeroll Passwords