I'm trying to win freerolls tournaments.

A

awkplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been trying to build a bankroll just playing freeroll tournaments, okay, that's funny, but I've been studying poker daily and I do not have money for a first deposit, so playing that kind of tournament is my only option, but all the knowledge that I come accumulating is of no use, it is simply ineffective to apply all the concepts playing freerolls. I'm tired and sad, I love poker, but starting a bankroll from scratch is extremely stressful.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Relax, sometimes the same happens to us, but the secret of success is persist!

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So negative, as it sounds, you really should be ready to lose when playing freerolls. Even the best player in the world would find it hard to take a seat in one of these poker tournaments, because the factor of luck in them, compared to other tournaments, plays too much. If you focus only on winning, then you will be even more upset and upset when you fly out of the poker tournament.

what you can do when participating in a freeroll is to play well, then you will definitely be lucky. You can not control your luck, but you can increase your chances of winning by playing a lot of freerolls.

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't give up that's the first thing you have to place in your brains and keep trying everyday for success. It happens to everyone before you become who you really will become. Success is not an easy task, so keep on trying if you want to be a successful player. Good luck at the tables!

frajola211

frajola211

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
difficulty

I agree that starting from scratch and difficult but also I am absolutely sure that of all players the vast majority of them encountered the same difficulty as you ... we can not give up

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been trying to build a bankroll just playing freeroll tournaments, okay, that's funny, but I've been studying poker daily and I do not have money for a first deposit, so playing that kind of tournament is my only option, but all the knowledge that I come accumulating is of no use, it is simply ineffective to apply all the concepts playing freerolls. I'm tired and sad, I love poker, but starting a bankroll from scratch is extremely stressful.

Hang in there, we all hit the wall on occasion. If you want to build a bankroll with free-rolls you should Check out all freebies, some will place you ITM at as low as 99th place, others only pay the top ten. When you analyze the freebies, you will see the odds of placing ITM, go with the game, you are best at, and good luck.

If you are persistent, have good BRM, you can a build a small bankroll, enough to play micro-stakes with discipline. From micro, you can work your way up.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to build a bankroll with free-rolls you should Check out all freebies, some will place you ITM at as low as 99th place, others only pay the top ten.

I agree. If you want to win at freerools you need, firstly, find good ones, cause some freerolls are way better than others to build your bankroll in easier way, and secondly, you need to play them a lot - try to register to as much freerolls as possible, play on many sites etc.
Finally, keep patience and try to win no matter what.
If you win something try NL2 immediately, no need to wait.

HypnoT0AD

HypnoT0AD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Remember it's a mixture of luck and skill.

You can be the best player in the world but if you're unlucky then you won't win every torny.

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is the same! Hold on! Learn! take an active part in the life of cardschat and participate in their freerolls and you will be happy! And already in these freerolls you will show everything you have learned and I am sure you will earn your initial bankroll!

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Many players in freerolls are not serious about the game. Just have patience.

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even rich oil tycoons had to drill a lot of wells before they hit pay dirt. Take a deep breath and try try again.

I

ice mary

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
many people want to create a bankroll playing freerolls. you have many competitors, but everyone can be lucky

J

james bright

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its very difficult to start a bankroll from freerolls when you have alot of dummies calling you down that dont care to win you can win a few hands but eventually you will get tagged off of BS!

D

da22duke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Early on in any freeroll you wont get very good poker. Its just too erratic due to the fact that noone has anything on the line. But once you get deep into the tournament the typical poker strategy should become more effective.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 poker is easy to get in the money with their freerolls, the problem is they pay too many. For example their daily $50 freeroll often pays 771 places. So in the money means 2 cents. Lol. Take a while to build a bankroll this way but at least you feel a bit of confidence making it in the money. It’s also super turbo so you are in the money in less then half hour. Yes it’s more luck but it’s a start.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
you should try to stay calm, sometimes it is not easy and more in free tournaments, my advice is that you keep trying, try to see what mistakes you make and correct them, it would be great if we won all the tournaments we played but I think everything always comes with of a learning

A

awkplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Early on in any freeroll you wont get very good poker. Its just too erratic due to the fact that noone has anything on the line. But once you get deep into the tournament the typical poker strategy should become more effective.

Yeah, I have to review and improve my game.

T

TheShek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep learning and applying your knowledge and you will eventually get there. I've been able to run a bankroll up from freeroll tournaments. I win them semi-regularly, or at least make some money. It's proof it can be done. My best tip for you, play tight and aggressive, and play in position. Some hands you can't fold and you have to face a coinflip, but that's poker.

S

Supmargy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try to post here and get to the required amount to join the cardschat freeroll. That one is winnable. If you play each night it wont take you more than a month to build a small bankroll.

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trust me we all understand in acr 10th place pays 0.55 and more than a couple of hours to get it a crackheads nightmare but I am here to say don't give up I have took 0.55 and turned it into more then I hit the sportsbetting I was able to cashout a 3,000.00 check anything is possible don't forget if you get knocked down you have to get back up and keep trying good luck at the tables

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
to build a bankroll from free rolls will take you some time, so don't be sad and keep positive and of course, keep playing.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Starting a bankroll from scratch is very difficult, but possible. Here the main thing is to be patient and learn to play poker, analyze your losing hands. Many novice players casually playing in freerolls. Until you enter the prize area, play only the best pocket cards, make sure you always have a positional advantage.

Krypton173

Krypton173

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The secret to Freerolls is to play TAG style.

X

xbursonicx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all the knowledge that I come accumulating is of no use, it is simply ineffective to apply all the concepts playing freerolls

Did you expect that mechanical application of some rules will allow you to crush freeroll tournaments? One of the major rules of poker is that you should know your opponent. And by having played a bunch of freerolls you should've learnt by far that freerolls, especially with huge fields, attract all kinds of players. Many of those players came to gamble, some know almost nothing how to play correctly and etc. This implies that you have to adjust your strategy and, more importantly, accept huge variance of freerolls - it's no good fretting about tourneys where you can't lose anything except for your time (even time isn't a pure loss since you get at least some useful experience).

Freeroll Passwords