MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find losing gracefully is the best approach. 😀

When that doesn’t work I just go out screaming.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can try to steal the blinds, but most of the time it's better to just fold.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
how to play without good cards the whole tournament?
type:

T2o
83o
73o
29o...
If you think that you need to learn to play with junk, then this is the wrong conclusion. Playing with garbage will lead to losses in any case. Even if today and tomorrow you are lucky to win, in the long run you will lose everything and even more.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think if cards are not good it's the best way to just don't play this hand. It can repeat a lot of times but the start of the tournament can't promise anything itself.

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
swithout good cards I choose not to play

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if they start handing out bad cards and you wait for a very long time, you wait for good cards and there are none, (I had a card with a picture only once in 20 hands, some J 4) you need to bluff, of course, or just close the client and exit, not my day means today in poker, very calm I relate to such days when bad cards are dealt

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My thinking goes beyond letters and numbers, of course there is an order that the stronger the card the greater the chance of winning, but in my point of view good cards prevent the player from being tighter.

Another point is getting involved all the time with high cards in the long run ends in a Bad Beat. I like to play with low cards because I tend to face less when I'm confronted I fold a hand more easily.

The benefit is the unpredictability of the opponent when we play with weak cards, it is surprising against opponents with high cards, if low cards come on the board.

One downside is that, but as we have to hang up more hands and we play more hands because most of the time weak castes come, it is necessary to build an amount in the first step.

Success to all I hope I have collaborated with this topic. Rovip

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
why do u need good cards to play?
play with your heart and your brain and play your opponents.

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For sure this happens to all of us and at times repeatedly over and over and the only answer I can give is PATIENCE. wait for it , it will happen..

fadred719

fadred719

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BY
Chips
  • There are tournaments when you are not given premium hands , but this is not a reason to play hands 29o or 73o when drawing which you will lose more than if you just dropped them

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
throw out bad cards preflop and be happy

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
how to play without good cards the whole tournament?
type:

T2o
83o
73o
29o...
It depends on what kind of player you want to be, the vast majority of players in CC freerolls don't have the patience to wait for a good hand, to try to play in position with an acceptable hand, or to be the aggressor of the hand opening reise, they simply want to to play.
He limps with any card, if someone raises he pays and if he hits anything he pays until the end and many times he goes and pays allin with speculative hands.
Once in a while this player will make the money or even reach a final table, but in the long run he will be a deficit.
Then this same player comes to complain here on the forum, that the poker room is against him, and that he never wins, and that he only takes bad beats.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wait until you get some good cards or bluff to change the game a bit.🙂

E

Elliot051004

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I think the simple answer is to just not play them. In tournaments, you want to take less risky moves than what you would normally.
In addition, for a lot of tournaments you will see plenty of hands in each round of blinds so should be dealt good cards at some point, so you really should maximise the returns from these hands instead of aiming to play a large number of hands including 'bad' cards.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The author of this topic has not been around for a long time, but this topic is still alive. But good as far as the topic is concerned, if you only get garbage cards then it's best to simply fold them, but it always depends on position, etc.