S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
check

I check a lot because I go for the trap. doesn't always work out though.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sincerely as many times as necessary because you can not always be sure of the movements in which we are thinking since imagination could create a bad move for the games in which you have that you could think you are winning and confuse a color with a stick

H

HAP54

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
check

I was wondering how often you check to see how many players are left in a tournament? Or do you not check and wait till you know you're in the money? I myself find I check way too much.:confused:
i think you need to know you don't want to lose or go out 3 places before you hit money.

D

drakongad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I see that I'm getting to the prize places. then I always keep track of the number of players.

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also look at the prize structure many times during the game. It is a pity that these statistics are not displayed on the poker stars directly on the table.

S

scottmcleish

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As a few others have said I always have the tournament details open. Always useful to know average stack and how close to the money you are getting.

D

donder2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i agree

I totally agree with this post if i dont check i always bust in the rubber seat.

i probbably check a lot than a shhould. one reason it is that i have no faith in online poker. when i play live poker i play totally different than online. for example online i will never reaise with AK AQ because in the end i always loose. the other player always hits trips, flush etc...

Iddm

Iddm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wondering how often you check to see how many players are left in a tournament? Or do you not check and wait till you know you're in the money? I myself find I check way too much.:confused:

Lol me too! I check like in 2-5 hands period haha! I'm allways like omg this people just wont get out I'm here holding this position for so long and not even 100 people are out yet lol... and only 5 hands period has gonne by...

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I check every minute how many players are still in the tournament. I'm kind of weird about this craze. I am uneasy if I fail to check. The check calms me down psychologically speaking.

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a very interesting question, I think everyone checks as much as they need for their game, some check when they do not have a card in their hands .. some when they want to lure into a trap .. this category is the most dangerous, because this very often comes across those who have normal cards in hand .. half of the bank goes and in exchange for them they lose the whole bank in the end, the game has its own characteristics and the quality of the game :joyman:is different for everyone and the vision of the game is natural

Blurt Reynolds

Blurt Reynolds

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mainly check on the flop (about 80%) and don’t continuation bet often enough

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
On pokerstars, this information is visible at the bottom of the player's chat . I always see how many players are out and how many are left

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

you mean in the bubble or on the whole tourni? yes you probably do if u think this way

Leeyonah96

Leeyonah96

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't check. I just wait the final table.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its not a clear question because it depends of the situation, your position etc...but to make it simple I check when I have a powerful hand and I am facing an agressive player to trap him

Banjois

Banjois

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yup, I keep it open in a window, and tend to glance at it at least every few minutes. I don't pay it a lot of mind until the bubble is nearing, though....

reska11

reska11

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often check when I play against aggressive players, especially if I hit a set or two pairs on the flop. I think that in these situations it is especially worth checking if you see that the opponent is ready to go all in

P

PointedTip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Check is easily the most pressed button for me... the reasons for checking are many and variable. The main reasons I check is to hide a strong hand, get table information, let someone else bet, or I have a terrible hand... :)

E

ErrolCartwright

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
checking

checking is weakness. The question is, do you want your opponent to think youre weak? sometimes...

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I do it specially when I am about to be in the money.If I´m still in the tournament,then I check it every now and then in order to know if I can win.more money.