How many tournaments can you play at one time.

emanuelorteg

emanuelorteg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel that about 2 tournaments would support my concentration, at 3 I no longer have a well-defined response time and apart I have to remember the type of game of my rivals and there I already lost in 3 tournaments

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play 3 at a time without hampering my efficiency

B

B E Z ON ME

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree if uts freerolls play a few most the time I'm folding waiting for hands and lots of down time and players can be very unpredictable in freerolls

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I play not more than two at the same time, otherwise I cannot concentrate on the player types that I face.

S

Sooted7s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play 1-2 at a time and maybe a third but thats rarely

M

Mvr96

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahah thought that I was the only one 😄
I tried playing on 2 tables,but I find it hard to concentrate, so I keep it to 1 table.
Well I still keep it at one table at a time :D I'm a beginner tho, never tried multiple tables )

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mean actually play without dragging down other games or just being a pain making people wait for you.
My current limit is two, I know that is not much. When I am play 3 games they all suffer and I make really big mistakes, I end up sabotaging one game to save the others. For me two is comfortable. I am asking because I assume every time we have to wait on a player over and over again, I assume he is playing in multiple games.
Both tournaments and cash I always choose to play up to a maximum of 4 tables. From then on, my way of thinking gets complicated and I don't like to play like a robot.

voljare1234

voljare1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
many have written on multiple tables they play at the same time and many of my friends do so but it is not convenient for me at once caak 1 table is convenient for me so i can pay more attention :)

gambit1983

gambit1983

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn’t play more than 4.

A

Anahita

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep the one with better hands

I can play at least 2 but i will give up the one and keep playing the other who has better hands for concentrate

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the speed of the tournament, i can take up to 4.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played a maximum of 9, I'd guess but I honestly think I can't play more than 6,4, if not 1 :) effectively

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find 4 tables to be the best for me. I like to be able to see all 4 of the tables and not have them over lapping. So 4 takes up my full computer screen.

R

ramignis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he doesn't have to play several games if you're waiting for him for a long time. maybe he's just making a difficult decision in the hand.

I

icaroferrarini

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 at the same time, never tried more.

R

ronn6583

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played maximum three tournaments at the same time . But still I prefer to play in one tournament taking notes at opponents.

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I currently like to play max at 3 tables. when I play up to 5 tables and the game gets complicated, a lot of sit out.. but I will improve this! I want to play 6 tables with ease and I will be satisfied.. ;)

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it's SNG I usually play 6 tables at the same time, but if it's MTT which is a longer tournament and it requires more focus, then I play 3 tables or 2 tables at the same time.

H

Hiritachi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play a maximum of 8 tables, but concentration is quickly lost. Ideally 4 tables

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I like to play 3 tournaments at the same time.

T

TheDev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel like if I play in more than two i sometimes lose focus on one table every once in a while. Prefer to do one st a time, sometimes two. Thats it

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play one at a time. I'm not a grinder and I like to focus on the table.

raul400368

raul400368

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 is what I juice. I'm practicing playing 3, but I still don't master it. With practice I will achieve it.

BigDice75

BigDice75

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play four cash zoom tables and as for tournaments I think that playing four tables I feel comfortable.