How many tournaments can you play at one time.

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play no more than 4 tournaments !

B

benkob

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play only at 1 table same cash game and tournament as well.

Somehow the concentration is better for me and I can also read better the others

S

Showbizin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 tables are max for me. 2-3 tables are really comfortable and there is a lot of action and fun =)

K

katsbrasil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
katsbrasil

I believe up to 3 tournaments at once

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but somehow I played in three tournaments .. it was so difficult ... it happens that you don't have time to think and discuss normally ... but to think .. in two tournaments it is quite normal to play ... without straining .... so who has what abilities

C

chinito2410

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i prefer play one tournament and i play too one sit and go or sattelite, but i concentrate in one big tournament

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play 1 at a time, so I don't lose concentration. But it can also be boring in the early stages of the tournament, so I play a regular table just to keep myself busy.:D

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Normally no more than 2 tournaments at a time.
But yesterday I played 3 freerolls simultaneous, it came along all right.
I came in the money in all 3 and got a 9th place in CC free roll on 888.

K

kkami

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6 tables is the best option for me. More is too much, less i get bored

B

BatOneHat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 or 3

Im right with you. Three is a bit much, two is good. Also, depends on 6 or 9 players. Even two with 6 players can get sloppy.

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
For me in general i play 2 mtts tables at the same time, i can play 4 table with ease but i feel more confortable and concentrate when playing 2 table.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
12 tables are optimal for me
since i do not use statistics and other programs

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
6 tables maximum playing MTT. But I have problems to make the right decisions with that many tables. So I prefer up to 4.

E

emzadii

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow I honestly thought I'd be in the minority, thinking people would answer 8+.

I can only play 4 tourneys max, also. Even then, things would start getting too fast and too distracting for me to make quality decisions (the 15" computer screen could be a factor, too). 2-tabling is just Goldilocks, but unless there are overlapping tournaments, I'd much prefer to focus on one tournament, one hand, one villain at a time. Easier to read the table dynamics and to pay attention to opponent's tendencies, even without showdown.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow I honestly thought I'd be in the minority, thinking people would answer 8+.

I can only play 4 tourneys max, also. Even then, things would start getting too fast and too distracting for me to make quality decisions (the 15" computer screen could be a factor, too). 2-tabling is just Goldilocks, but unless there are overlapping tournaments, I'd much prefer to focus on one tournament, one hand, one villain at a time. Easier to read the table dynamics and to pay attention to opponent's tendencies, even without showdown.
I can only play 4 tournaments at the same time, my computer monitor is small and I don't like the cascade format, I prefer mosaic.

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Four tables is max both in terms of concentration and screen real estate. Any more and it begins to get wonky. And four only works well because so many players still have difficulty understanding that when it is their turn they really only have three decision options: bet or call, fold or raise. :rolleyes:

B

B E Z ON ME

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that u should play one table at a time. Because of rule number one never underestimate your opponent and if you're not giving your opponent your full attention then you're under estimating them.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I play 2 or 3 tournaments at the same time, for me is comfortable! :)

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think 2 should be the max or it is for me. I have tryed 3 but i find myself not paying close enough atention to all the games! If it were freerolls then play as many as you want you got nothing to louse but rank!

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
About 2-4 is a good comfort zone for me.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I generally like to play one tournament. Like to keep myself focus.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Pretty sure there's a difference between being able to play a number of tables simultaneously without timing out often.. and playing a number of tables simultaneously while still feeling able to make optimal decisions