How many tournaments can you play at one time.

S

Slacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Comfortable with 10-12. Get bored with less than 4 honestly.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played a maximum of 4 tournaments at the same time, and recently it happens quite often (PokerKing, PokerMatch, unibet and Pokio)

Good Man

Good Man

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the moment, I can play one or two tournaments in one session. You can do more of course, but I want to hold on well in two tournaments, I think with experience everything will get better.

Life is a game , play beautiful

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play screens to not be borry few then this the game is too slow to me.

normally I play 12 srcreens I dont play more because my TV is not big enought but I would like to play something like 20 screen at same time. Next yeah this is my goal

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
answering this question for the 3rd time, but I am better now. It was only one the last two time but now I can do two pretty good and a 3rd but it is a bit challenging.

S

Shady1488

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The most I can play is two. More than that and I find myself making mistakes.

Goku55

Goku55

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That depends on you

I know some poker sites let you play 4 tables at once but I would say play what you’re comfortable with. You have to think about your awareness as far as opponents especially online tournaments and cash games. There are a lot of table shifts and new players and you want to have a feel of the table. I play 2 at the max but if I’m in for more than $100 on a tournament I only play 1.

W

winnie1993

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me six tables is pretty comfortable. Sometimes i play till 9 tables but in this case i must have more concetration.

P

Pokersavvy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to keep it at 3. I used to play 8-10.

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pending on the game. I'm still learning, so most tables I played that felt comfortable was two. I tired 4 one time, but it was chaos - you have to have your strategy and decision-making process in your pinky - I'm not there yet. (One time I went all in because I thought I made Stright flash, just to "combine one table whole cards with the other table flop, lol.) Mostly, I play one table when I'm trying to focus and learn. Occasionally, I'll play two tables when I'm just grinding $10NL as practice multi-tabling.

Mityamoriss

Mityamoriss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m good at only playing one tournament