How many tournaments do you play in one day

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the past week, way too many. Had been averaging about 6 hours of play a day, not sure how many tournaments on average, but too many nonethelesss. Took yesterday off from the tables. I feel more clarity today.

CullinanPoker

CullinanPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not so much lately. The bigger freerolls have been intriguing con ACR. Maybe 2-3/week

P

pokeher2k9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I normally play around 5-6 tournaments a day. A mix of micro buyins and freerolls on sites I don't currently have a bankroll on

P

Pepask

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I use to play 3 to 5 tournaments a day. It depends very much on my success during a game. As i play with maximum two tables on a wide screen, it can take some time.
But as you might know, sometimes you are not lucky on the table and the cards turn against you. Then a tournament day can be over very quick. But if I have a good run, with my five tournaments I play, i can spend a whole day.

Bye!

H

Hermus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
8 turbo SSTs on weekdays and 12-20 turbo SSTs on Sundays.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I play 4-6 tournaments a day, if I don't have tournaments I play a little cash games.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play 4-8 tournaments a day ... but, it all depends on my activities, sometimes I don't play ....

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I play about 4 most days

The Riff_Raff :cool:

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
torneos diarios

Hi. According to there are days that I play more. Why do I play mtt. and they are generally longer. And I also play the DC freerolls that also take time. that's why I usually play between 2 or 3 tournaments daily

E

emisalvo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play tournaments that are free and then some other tournament, but not more than five per week

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We know that a poker tournament can last 3 hours and even a little longer, how many online poker tournaments do you play per day, how many tournaments have you won in a month?
As you gain experience, you learn to realize that in order to become a good poker player, you need to be able to feel comfortable when you lose. But this quality becomes even more important if you specialize in tournament play. But no matter how experienced you are, unsuccessful races in a tournament can make you doubt your level of play. This happens especially often with amateur players who participate in only a dozen or two tournaments per week. You can play for weeks without a single prize, and during this time you can radically change your point of view about yourself and the game, which, no doubt, will affect how you play.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Number of Tournaments?

I typically play between one and two freeroll MTTs a day when the good ones are available. I define good as not allowing late registrations, preferably ten minute blind raises, and absolutely no R&As.

I combine them with half a dozen or so SnGs. The number depends on when I get tired of playing.

I seldom play multiple games at the same time. Problem is I enter aggressive mode in one game and it often carries over to the other when it's not necessary, sometimes to my detriment.

S

skin_ak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i can only play weekend as i work and only play for enjoyment i play between 5 to 10 in total most time i manage to make it in the money never won yet

allexanderStos

allexanderStos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 by day SnG 0.25 45player
---
I'm beginner

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
up to 15 tournaments per day and up to 200 per month.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How many tournaments I play daily depends on which tournaments I play in. Sometimes I play the on-demand Sit & Gos that have a relatively short late registration period. I might play in three or four of those, of course depending on how long I last in them.

Last night I played in an MTT with a three hour late registration period. I played for about five hours before before getting drawn out on a couple of times and getting knocked out in something like 32nd place. After the first suck out I had adjust my game a little until I could rebuild my stack. When I saw my all-in get called by J-9 and ended up flopping a Jack, I thought for sure that I had another two hours of poker ahead of me. So if I'm playing seven or eight hour tournaments, which I don't mind so much playing, I'm probably only going to play in one of them a day.

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At least I try to take part in 4 free tournaments in day. Participation in others and in paid ones already depends on desire, availability of free time and mood :)

allexanderStos

allexanderStos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing an average of 4 SnG a day 0.25 45 players, because my bankroll is micro less of 5 dollar.

G

grupus21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I games vedcinou 1 pokrovi tournament for the day, but at times it happens that two

M

ManiakKK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I have came acrooss of this subject... I can see many people playing too much winning little....
Guess you are all students or unemployed.

I was like you for many years while being single, loosing time winning nothing.

Now I work and came back after 4 years or more. For 1 month I have been tilting like crazy, why? PLAYING too much, having too much titls and multitabling. Plazing cash and MTT and betting on tennis.

I was going from -400 euros in a day to 1000 eur of plus then -600 eur for last 2-3 weeks.

I will give it a last shot no playing cash 10 tables for 10 eur buy in etc...or 3 torunaments per day, or tennis betting.

I have decided to play 1 big buy in 50 eur or less per week when I organize my time...

Now I dont know what to think, but it makes me happy loosing so much money and winning and looosing to tilt and craziness then playing all the time micros to win nothing.

Save money, `put 300 eur in or more, play less tournament and you will win.

There yesterday I played after loosing 400 eur 2 freerolls to test myself.

I won 1st places on both...how??? I was calm, no titls, but playing all the time... just better to have a life and move on..

And the fishes and donks on micro stakes, OMG... I remeber when playing minimum buy in 10 eur at least no turbo, no rush...no stupid people...

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fish player ))

2-3 tour for 1 day, sometimes more