How many tournaments do you play in one day

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in as many free rolls as I can join. I haven’t been in a game longer than an hour though lately. Just tilting.

K

kingofnaps

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
0, only cash. If I played tourneys I'd be 9 tabling.

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 of the tournament. But since I'm a terrible tournament player,I'm not even close to ITM. But I try to play at least one tournament in order to learn. But the cache is fine.

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as many as I can I like to play ... especially the turbo

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not that many. I play very few tournaments lately. My life got up and busy on me.:rolleyes:

Glaucopone

Glaucopone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When it is possible, I play only one tournament, it is only 50 days since I started playing online poker, I think I participated in 7 tournaments and took ITM in 3.
The other day I spent 3 hours and 40 minutes playing the Storm Sunday satellite, for 20 places I couldn't qualify ... it was a sad day.

dylangarcia3

dylangarcia3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it depends if in my firs torunoument runs well!

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If there is a big prize tournament. Just the one.

If they are multiple freerolls then I will play more than one.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never count, but on average about 10 and some SNG

C

cristhian017

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play one tournament a day I don't have much free time

M

Mr_RichRich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it's a profitable day , i register 10 tournaments at minimum , may be more.
But if it's bad day then i wont go chase my luck , so i decide to shut down the session with little loss in couple tourn.

N

natelearnspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We know that a poker tournament can last 3 hours and even a little longer, how many online poker tournaments do you play per day, how many tournaments have you won in a month?

Now that I am basically done with college, I can play 12 hours plus a day. I multitable up to five tournaments at once and each one lasts an average of four hours so in one day I can play up to 15 tournaments. I usually cash in around 3-4 of these tournaments and maybe make a deep run in one of the tournaments. Trying to increase the numbers of times I make deep runs though.

zlajazlaja2

zlajazlaja2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my average is some 3-4 tournaments a day, but it depends on how I pass, sometimes I play one tournament and I don't play anymore if I take a nice place or even win, it doesn't mean anything to me to play new if I played 4-5 hours before. ..:cool:

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More than 10 tournaments a day, it all depends on the mood and time

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Multi-table tournaments 10-15. Much depends on how the game develops. You always expect to go as far as possible, but when you fly out of the tournament, you register for a replacement. If there is one tournament left and loading others is no longer desirable, I open cache-nl it's dangerous, you can fall into tilt

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Multi-table tournaments 10-15. Much depends on how the game develops. You always expect to go as far as possible, but when you fly out of the tournament, you register for a replacement. If there is one tournament left and loading others is no longer desirable, I open cache-nl it's dangerous, you can fall into tilt

It is simply exhausting, and it is so much so that I can say that I am good at playing the mtt but it takes a long time for these tournaments to finish, I always go far but when there is very little missing I get tired and end up with a bad move very exhausted.

Tomacco

Tomacco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm starting in this world..

I play one or two per day..

I still didn't win any tournament

E

enzomyn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We know that a poker tournament can last 3 hours and even a little longer, how many online poker tournaments do you play per day, how many tournaments have you won in a month?

I usually play on average 5 to 7 tournaments per day, it varies from my available time and the time the tournament uses.

S

Showbizin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play 6-8 tournaments per day. Some days I make days-off and I don't play at all.

I'm trying to play as much as possible during the quarantine to get experience.:cool:

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to understand that the variance in mmt is very large and you can cope with it only by playing a lot.

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to understand that the variance in mmt is very large and you can cope with it only by playing a lot.

Yes, but it is a lot of me in the first tournament I play in a day when I already have more than 2 hours playing I get very tired

nativehero2015

nativehero2015

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play about 5 or 6 a day too, just on stars, micro buy ins
good luck:confused::)