How many tournaments do you play in one day

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We know that a poker tournament can last 3 hours and even a little longer, how many online poker tournaments do you play per day, how many tournaments have you won in a month?

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In the afternoon you don’t get to play, and in the evening you can play a couple of tournaments.:top:

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 a day, Cardschat and one other..

On the days I can play Cardschat FRC, I enter that, and one site-specific freebie.
Haven't hit ITM in a FRC and site-specific on the same day, yet.
. If I played more than two tourneys a day, I'd hit tilt very easily; it's hard to maintain the focus needed to excel at multiple tourneys.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Too many obviously :rolleyes:

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're including S&Gs in this category as well, I think I average 5-15 a day. Some days I play in fewer because I last longer in tournaments, have a busier day, or end my sessions sooner because of rough results. Over the last few weeks, tournament and S&G play have become preferred to cash games, so I've been prioritizing and playing MTTs more.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play almost every day and try to play in every Cardschat tournament. In the meantime, if I feel like it, I will enter some tournaments, averages 5-6 per day. How many tournaments do I win in one month? in short, very few.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here lately I play maybe 5 or 6 tournaments a day. Some I enter right before entry closes. With my rent going up $70 a month, I've had to go back to grinding what little I can. I'm a micro tournament player.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play an average of 10 - 15 tournaments per day. Due to the fact that a very small bankroll I play mainly for getting into the money (somewhere around 30 35%) there are not very many long-distance passes.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We know that a poker tournament can last 3 hours and even a little longer, how many online poker tournaments do you play per day, how many tournaments have you won in a month?

hi hi schon!! :ciao:
average a day i play three-four tournaments
& hope get about one hour to review study my huge & numerous errors

blond.jpg

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I have my favorite tournaments that start the night before the CC tournament..I only play at that tournament and if I am eliminated I sign up for the CC tournament .. I don't play at 2 tables!

A

AAndi72

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hi, it depends.
Sometimes 2 or 3, sometimes Zero. I think I will focus more mikros cash game in the future.
I've won About 3 tournaments last month, best Position was placed 40th with about 10 $ buy out :)

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The more tournaments we play, the greater the profit of poker sites. It would be more correct to ask: "How much on average do you win per day?" You can play hundreds of tournaments before the next distribution, or you can play one tournament a week and leave with a gold bracelet !!!:icon_king

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the particular MTT. Some slow ones with big fields can easily take 5, 6 and even more hours. I usually play for max 5 hours in a row which is enough for one or 2 turbo MTTs.

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play an average of 20 tournaments.

O

ocl07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on a lot of factors. But at least 10-15, max 60-70.

T

thiagohbueno

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
MTT Savage

I play like 80 Sit&go everyday, I also include some knockouts tournaments to my repertory

:D

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in the average I play from 20 - 40, but sometimes you can have a couple of tournaments, it depends on well-being and energy.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
At the moment I am playing the freerolls that Cardschat offers us ... and 4 more micro-limits at Pokerstar .... I hope to improve my bankroll and thus be able to play at least 6 micro-limit tournaments ...!