How many tournaments do you play in one day

gravac

gravac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the past really a lot I don't have counted but they where over 20 for sure.
Now with my new activities I really don't have so much time to be in front of a pc.
So today maybe max 5 if I have time at the evening, rest of the day is reserved for nature, family, home diy stuff etc.

B

bempassado

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 4 to 6 games a day. It depends how is my mind in the day.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Around 1-4 in a day......Depends of running....Most of time i play like 3 to 5 h in a tournament.(i hope i keep running like this or better).

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes 2,sometimes 3,sometimeseven 4,it depends,do i ahve cash,or playing only freerolls,of course do i have a time for poker.
But i guess usually 3 tourneys for a day.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My goodness. You guys must all be single, unemployed or pro players.

That is hours and hours of tournaments so you just can't have any time with your family if you work as well.

I am staggered the time you spend playing.

But good luck to you and I hope its worth the time commmittment long term.

tagog

tagog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play 2 tournaments a day, now cardschat has been added and I'm happy

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It varies sometimes 4 or 5 but on a more normal day 1-2 tournaments.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

When I nm playing online , I will play one or two tourney s day . More if I get knocked out early.

Stabbi

Stabbi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to play couple of tournaments at once. Depend of day actually. If i am free all day i will play all long day 😁 sometimes 10-15 tournaments a day. I won only one so far. Most of tome i am 2-10 place.. when is close to end i just don't fell like i am doing tactical and want to finish fast.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
A good 2-3 tournaments a day. Prefer the ones with 360 players or less. This is due to the Cov19. Before that busy with real life...

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I usually play 1-2 tournaments. I can’t boast of results, luck is not always enough:)

ItsThePits

ItsThePits

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Whenever I have a few hours sto spare during the day I usually try to play all the freerolls available.

olewerkrd

olewerkrd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s always different, but at least 1 tournament and several sit and go

fosa17

fosa17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It does not go in the variety of tournaments, but in the hours you play it in each tournament, with 6 hours a day I am fine

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on the mood and the available time for the MTT grind.
When you register in a huge field (non-turbo), you should be ready for another 8 hours, maybe you win it :)
It makes sense, at the end of the session, only to register in turbos / hypers.
If you count multitable sngs like 45mans, i can easily play 50-70 of it a day or more.
(The chamions in this field play(ed) way more, like hundreds --> boku87)
If you mean normal MTTs, i play 5 to 30, more is not possible in one day in the micros on Stars i think. You have to add satellites or crazy stuff like zoom/6max/bounty/hyper/shootouts/time tourneys etc.
But i like normal tourneys with a good slow structure.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I try not to play each and every day as I have 2 children and dont want my poker playing to affect there lives. This being said I play 2 most nights I play and on Friday I will play up to 8.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play the CardsChat freeroll, the 888 daily freeroll and then one or two other depending on how I’m doing.

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play the CardsChat freeroll, the 888 daily freeroll and then one or two other depending on how I’m doing.

It is not easy and I play what I can, but it is exhausting it is not easy to be in a chair all day.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am playing usually 4-5 tournaments per day. If I am playing SNG can be between 5 and 10.
To be honest, I have never counted how many 1st places I have had during a 30 day period, but for sure there are months when the first place for me is too far from the reality.:D:D:D

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right now in Covi19 times if I play up to 4. but on normal working days it's only 1 and only when I can. Right now there is too much free time and I can play several tournaments.

F

futureballoon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play 1 or 2 a day. Any more and it exhausts me mentally and I notice that my quality of play deteriorates tremendously.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When it's well, I finish by about 3 times a day, but it can't concentrate and when it isn't working well, there is also a day beyond 20 times.

They're results in one month, there are almost no victory championship, but in money is done like every day.

By the way, I'm trying so that I may play for more than 5 hours a day.

And of current as of now ACR, "CARDSCHAT FREEROLL", but I have strong regrettable intention to the thing which isn't performed actually.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

We know that a poker tournament can last 3 hours and even a little longer, how many online poker tournaments do you play per day, how many tournaments have you won in a month?

I have been playing an average of 7 tournaments a day. So far I have won very little. But as a game I only play freerolls and 1-cent tournaments, I can manage them. I won very little until then because I am in the last places of the awardable track. Recently an interesting thing has happened. I signed up for a tournament and my wife asked me to do other things with her. Oh, of course I left the tournament aside. However I forgot to unsubscribe so the tournament started and ended without me doing anything. In the end, I won 14 cents in this tournament because I stayed in a winning range ....

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I have been playing an average of 7 tournaments a day. So far I have won very little. But as a game I only play freerolls and 1-cent tournaments, I can manage them. I won very little until then because I am in the last places of the awardable track. Recently an interesting thing has happened. I signed up for a tournament and my wife asked me to do other things with her. Oh, of course I left the tournament aside. However I forgot to unsubscribe so the tournament started and ended without me doing anything. In the end, I won 14 cents in this tournament because I stayed in a winning range ....

Of course, if it has to be the family first, and something very good is that you came to the stands with a prize, which made you charge that good.

I try to play 1 or 2 a day. Any more and it exhausts me mentally and I notice that my quality of play deteriorates tremendously.

If two are very good since each one can take up to 3 hours, one is too exhausted

Last edited by a moderator:
jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We know that a poker tournament can last 3 hours and even a little longer, how many online poker tournaments do you play per day, how many tournaments have you won in a month?

I late reg MTTs, so I play around 3-5 a day (on the days I play). If I get deep in one of the MTTs, it means I'll end up playing around 2-3 hrs total. :)

I feel like I've developed a way of playing that minimizes the amount of time spent playing. :D