How many times you get a KK,QQ or JJ and the other one gets an AA?

N

nuggulate

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hole Pairs

Yeah this is a good read on this phenomenon. It happens that chaos is more organized than anyone is really aware. When one player has a pair (and is more likely if the table is full), the odds of others having a pair go up. So if you have gone all in on kings and had to buyin again, blame chaos... not the site. It's just the universe's sick sense of humor. Here is a good read on it..

https://books.google.com/books?id=x...=onepage&q=propensity for poker pairs&f=false

May the herb be with you!
Nuggulate

N

Neol0107

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are right in online poker it happens a lot but it is not only with these pairs they also occur with low pairs.

S

Sorin Iliescu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rigged or not?

in my opinion, the algorithm is rigged for sure. The underdog wins more often than it does live but i guess the difference is not that big to be obvious. This happens before the flop,but it also happens after the flop. to be more precise, it's cooler oriented. after the flop, the best example i can remember is being underdog after the flop, then get to the monster hand on the turn but lose to a better monster on the river. here's an example:
https://www.boomplayer.com/26071117_60FB0DFF53

EllinLucky

EllinLucky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think more than 50% cases.
And when I get KQ, next player receive AK, as usuall.

Last edited:
Jbananno

Jbananno

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So many times lose with that monster's

M

mikibjj

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It happend few times, but more offten i run into A8 A10 who call my shove on KK or QQ and they pick up A on the flop. And JJ is cursed cards for me... i cant remember when i won a hand with jacks :)

Anatoliy Tolik

Anatoliy Tolik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
By law, if you have a КК, then one of 22 distributions from the opponent will be AA, count for yourself

pr0serbian

pr0serbian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happend few times but its more frustrating to reise before the flop with KK somone calls and A hit the flop and he has something like A 6 offsuit...

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to talk to a programmer of poker software, please

D

denis77782m

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very often good hands come to me and I beat the AA opponent. And I myself lose with AA. But still, AA is a strong hand, and with this hand I'm ready to see both the flop and the turn and river. If I have JJ, QQ, KK, then I need to look at the turn, and then on the card to decide on the opponent's bet.

U

ucdengboss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love it when I am delt KK, QQ, and NO. No complaints here.... and my KK did run into AS just a couple days ago. It happens no need to worry about it.

Milosika1991

Milosika1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course it happens, of course not so often, but from time to time ...

H

Hellokeko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's pretty rare but since in online poker you tend to see many, many hands AA vs KK QQ and JJ happens quite often by sheer number of probability

Andrei Nesterenko1

Andrei Nesterenko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it often happened that the opponent had the oldest pocket pair, but it's worth noting that I often got a senior pocket pair, it's poker)

Anatoliy Tolik

Anatoliy Tolik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you get a КК then for 1 hand out of 22 opponents get AA, think further by yourself

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This happens. We remember the losses more than the wins. For instance, in the weekly 150k this week, with less than 75 runners left I get AA, the table maniac shoves 133k I have 167k and obv I call the big blind called too but he had about 40k small stack considering. Maniac shows up with 55 and shorty had QQ, and I had AA. Of course the flop is 592; turn j river 9. I did have that moment of unreal disbelief but I know it’s a part of the game. Had I won the pot I would’ve been chip leader instead the maniac gets top 5 stack and won thousands. [emoji35]

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It (AA vs. KK) happens fairly often with better players, because they're not usually willing to risk everything pre-flop on the weaker hands. Although, it does depend a lot on the situation, and in particular if you're playing a cash game or a tournament.

:party:

G

GLovvorn

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had it happen but it is kind of rare. Unless you're playing a strong player or a maniac you can usually tell when you have been beat.

E

Ekaterina Danilenko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
such couples fall out quite often, but to win with them rarely. I'm going with them all in preflop and almost always drop out figures. Karma...

D

daikusan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a cool way of calculating the % of what the actual chances are of your pair facing a bigger pair pre flop. I think Phil Gordan was the first to come up with it.

Count the number of players left in the hand to act and how many pairs are better than yours and multiply them. After that divide by 2 and you have the percentage.

For example lets say you are dealt JJ in the cutoff and the action has folded to you. There are 3 players left to act and QQ, KK and AA =3 pairs higher than JJ.

3x3=9/2=4.5%

Its not perfect but really close.

N

ngk80

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I have 2 same cards I play very careful becouse in 7 of 10 times one or more players on the table have 2 same cards, too.

kushqueen710

kushqueen710

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It happens more online then live, in my opinion.

Anatoliy Tolik

Anatoliy Tolik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not more often than the winner of the opponent 22 against your AA, when it comes to the river))) I think that is as it should be, just play correctly