How many times you get a KK,QQ or JJ and the other one gets an AA?

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have had that incident happen to me many times and it frustrates the heck out of me.

The one time I have a good hand only to be beaten again and again is maddening.

Minus272c

Minus272c

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play above 2000 pokerhands every day, so i see it several times a day.
The more hands you play, the more often you will see it.
Sometimes im on the AA side and sometimes im the one behind to AA :D

Coolers happens all day long, we just remember when we get on the bad side
of it, and often forget when we bust someone when we were behind ;)

S

sibird

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many times you get a KK,QQ or JJ and the other one gets an AA? I see that happen constantly on online poker!

I can't remember how many times my KK, QQ or JJ were beaten by opponent's AA. I also don't remember how many times i crushed others KK, QQ or JJ. So it is balanced. They killed me and i killed them.

But on several occasion my KK, QQ or JJ were beaten by Ace showing its horrible face at flop and my opponent holding another one. He made a hand with flop and destroyed my ready-made hand. That is something hard to digest. But that is poker.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pure mathematics

this can be happen ...but NOT very often/
i could say that is unyusual

C

collesut

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happend to me a lot of times, but also I was many times winner floping a set of Q or J.
Later in tournament when you got 60,70 BB and after 50,60 hands of garbage you get a JJ and think you are invincible and lot of times we overplayed that hand because we werent geting good cards.
Aces can be crushed, only begginers and forever amateurs think they dont lose

G

garnerwj

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OFTEN!

How many times you get a KK,QQ or JJ and the other one gets an AA? I see that happen constantly on online poker!
It happens very often! Im including the hands I wasnt playing in. Its very common that when you or someone else picks up a premium pair that somebody else has one. For example on ACR freerolls and mircrostakes tourneys, people like to bet heavy preflop or get the chips in multiway with pocket pairs. Not surprisingly they all have 88+ and AK. And the crazy part is the one donk with 44's seems to always crack KK.

P

pecam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You forgent the time when you have The aces and they have KK 😂

P

Principg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say it's equal for me.
But it really doesn't frustrates me, sometimes it's me with AA, sometimes it's them.

P

PokerDev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lots. Including last night.

But it also happens the other way around...

it all evens out in the end...

kittykittykat

kittykittykat

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This happens all the time, but it also seems like when I'm the one with AA the other player hits a set. Go figure.

dedok0525

dedok0525

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At PS each time when you have a pocket pair, have someone else of your opponents also have a couple.
A common situation when you're holding for example jj flop 3jq Idel your opponent all in and shows qq
For PS is a common situation.
Sometimes lucky and sometimes not.