How to beat a crazy newbie?

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the new player comes with everything and without notion with all in every hour, what do you do?

Don't play these opponents out of position, no premium hands. play with him only if he said the first word and after him everyone dropped.

Xfrog

Xfrog

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Crazy Newbie

I be a crazy newbie, i beat all whit my strange
hand.....
My name is Phänom, have a question?

:D:D:D:D:D

;);););)

:p:p:p

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
amateurs make mistakes
meaning we don't have to do anything but catch them making mistakes

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i hate it when i am on a table with someone like this and they sometimes get a lucky run and i am the one that suffers it really sucks

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wait, wait, wait. Eventually, he will be gone.

M

malucado4545

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good questio, whoever knows the answer, let me know, because it is very sad loses AA against Q7

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's good that there are such players and poker is still alive

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the new player comes with everything and without notion with all in every hour, what do you do?

The first thing, in my opinion, is to isolate yourself with him. Then you throw the hook, playing high stakes (3/4, pot ...) when you connect and have the best hands. He will pay you everything you bet, even he can go "All in" before you having 2nd pair.;):D

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Every now and then you meet people at the tables who are playing a little crazy. And you just have to deal with it as well as you can. If it is a question of whole new poker players then you can also use this to your advantage. Just play your game and wait for the best possible hand and then you take that player out of the game.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is a very pleasant contender. What to do with him? Just pick up as much money as possible.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not know what the correct strategy would be against a crazy newbie. Here in canada we also have what are known as crazy newfies that live on a big rock island and I don't know what to make of those either.

E

elgriego269

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Insanity vs. Sanity

With patience and great caution. Crazy people can be very lucky because they do not estimate risks and do not respect the game. So it is best to analyze them in their bets and cross your fingers, because something is very true, every game needs the luck factor whether it is on the crazy or sane side.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It obviously depends on the player in question, but in general I respectfully disagree with you here. The majority of times that they don't shove all-in vs a limper, you will be letting them see a cheap flop when you have the best hand. Their bad play is making your play worse.

'Crazy newbie' could mean a lot of different things, of course, but as a rule if they're playing crazily and unpredictably I tend to play more straightforward and ABC. That means raising the good hands and folding the muck and not trying to get too clever with traps.

Cos after all, if they're playing around with their whole stack, you only need to beat them once.
On second thought, you are probably right. I was burned with this approach on occasion, like AA versus 87 two-pair, so you have a point.

HarzZocker1988

HarzZocker1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wait to have a good hand and call him. *-'

D

ddsnoops

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Be patient and wait him out, it wont be too long until they mess up

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that by playing a defined range you get more profit in the long term

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easy wait ..he will beat him or herself overplaying everything

L

Laddys

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
newbies are very lucky at poker. I often lose with AA to new players ... Allin preflop and they are not afraid of it with any card and, as always, they either catch the second pair or straight ... in general, this is an inexplicable luck ...

N

nutself

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
newbies are very lucky at poker. I often lose with AA to new players ... Allin preflop and they are not afraid of it with any card and, as always, they either catch the second pair or straight ... in general, this is an inexplicable luck ...

Newbies are often found on freerolls tables, they has nothing to lose, and winning with any two cards could be fun, by the way, you should love somesone all-in preflop with your aces even if you lose occasionally.

vonabruch

vonabruch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play by bankroll. work on the game. at a distance you will definitely beat him

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The main principle of dealing with maniacs is not to go about with them and not to become a maniac by yourself.

D

denis_og79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
just be patient and not play like a crazy newbie

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just take his money without trying to teach him anything.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m waiting for a proper hand and I’m fishing out the fish nicely. :D

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you need more info here, I have been KO'd in tourneys the last 5 times I have had bullets on WPN and gone up against a smaller pp with a larger chip stack. I think it depends on the site you are playing on, tournament vs. cash etc. People on here will tell you to be patient and wait it out and if it is a live game I will totally agree where the numbers hold up as they should more often. Variance online tends to lean a lot harder in the direction of a couple different style of players.