How to beat a crazy newbie?

C

Carlloss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You're going to have to play value hands against him. Avoid bluffing or playing passively. Sometimes it feels like these players have all the luck in the world on their side but what happens is they win some pots with bad hands but the first time they get into a losing situation they throw up their entire stack. And remember, tournament is a survival game, you don't have to win every pot, but stay alive and in contention until you reach the top.

Mamkin_Pokerist

Mamkin_Pokerist

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's easy enough to play with such people. The main thing is not to succumb to provocations and wait for a good hand. Of course, luck may be on his side, but it's only luck. The most important thing is that common sense and calculation are on your side

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
With patience, calm and tranquility.
Eventually you will be dealt a monster hand and take all of his chips and if possible steal some of his hands.
The rookie always go up wildly the expert acts with caution.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
patience will pay off in the end!

maestro121920

maestro121920

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Raise more! Bet more! They always call

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
calmly catch him on your nuts, with such players you just need to wait for a suitable situation

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you isolate him and start reraising with K10 etc..anything,

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Like the others said, you will win by staying patient and playing good hands. It is frustrating to wait for top hands but in the end playing a tight aggressive style is the best way to play against a loose guy.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need have patience , to out do a loose player. But if you have luck, you can out do a loose early. I say the key to the most success, at tables are patience, and wait for strong enough hands to play. You will not get strongest hands, all the time. But strong enough will do fine.

BlackIce

BlackIce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just love when I see one that pushes a lot. I just sit and wait for my time to pounce And boom. Lol few days ago I toke out the chip leader when he pushed against me all the time I waited and waited for the right time and boom, got him twice and he was done. Shoot the whole table laughed when my K7 toke out his 53.:eek: I would’ve bin toast but seeing him push all the time and mostly any cards I had to call him.

N

nutself

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually, a new crazy newbie is quite difficult to beat by a singgle player , anyone trying to take down the fish quickly by playing more hands is likely to be harmed, but because the newbie is against many players wants him, he can't last long.

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
let him play his game all in they always lose but we all started like this, it's going to change:D:icon_bigs

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in poker you meet daily with different players, we must catalog it or have his note, these players who just start playing poker and are a little crazy playing almost every hand, we must always play them for value and we must not fall into tilt playing at their pace also with ridiculous hands, sometimes we want to beat them fast and we are committed to play almost every hand with them and that's a mistake, you have to be patient that the time will come and peel them, you must maintain discipline and give your best game.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
time and patience will help you catch him ...

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

In such cases, I do not prevent beginners from being aggressive. When they believe that they are afraid, then I knock them out of the game with a good hand.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There

Not only newbies but fishes who go all in with nothing at all

Rgds

M

Marcos1315

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just bet for value.
Try to see if the player is aggressive pre-flop or post-flop.
If he/she is aggressive pre-flop, play tight.
If he's aggressive post-flop, play with a wider range (but not too much).

But don't think that you, and you only you, have to beat this player.
Of course you want her/his money, but you don't want to be beaten, with a weak hand, by that player just because you wanted to beat her/him badly.

This player won't last long. If you're in a position to beat him, go for it. Otherwise, let someone else get those extra chips this time.

A

aapl99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just bet for value.
Try to see if the player is aggressive pre-flop or post-flop.
If he/she is aggressive pre-flop, play tight.
If he's aggressive post-flop, play with a wider range (but not too much).

But don't think that you, and you only you, have to beat this player.
Of course you want her/his money, but you don't want to be beaten, with a weak hand, by that player just because you wanted to beat her/him badly.

This player won't last long. If you're in a position to beat him, go for it. Otherwise, let someone else get those extra chips this time.
Play tight and wait for your hand

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
On a live table, play for value. Online watch out.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love taking these guys out, it's like free money. Just wait for the opportunity and strike. Works for me !

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wait for good cards and take them out.. Hopefully lol

N

nee_cccccccc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Noo

I'm a crazy newbie. :D

I don't have the patience yet and more often than not, have the tendency to think that I'll be lucky.

Play a nice hand. And don't bluff, I guess.