Chips

I close the range and be careful with the flop

N

Negan92222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the most important thing is gain good value to see the flop and then bet

JohnWayne329

JohnWayne329

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just play according his moves. Late or soon he ll make a mistake

G

garethbelfie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are playing against a newbie then it's more than likely in a micro game..so my advice here would be to wait for good hands and don't bluff!!!...players in micro stakes often become too emotionally attached to there hands , so getting them to fold is highly unlikely...so play your value hands well, and if you have a good hand bet big.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Patience is the keySooner or later that player will start making some mistakes.Than, when you get a good hand , that is the moment to win a good pot.Be careful because those players don´t mind to call with garbage hands.

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You just have to wait for the nats hand, and catch the rookie.

HarzZocker1988

HarzZocker1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep cool. we were all new players;)

5h4d0w57r1k3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As people have said together with Em and 50, I ve been paitiently waiting for a hand to explode on
You can get stunned if you want
And yo ass'll get raised on
It feels like my hand s been hot for soo long

If you thinkin' I'm a ****in' fall off you're so wrong

T

The Long Shot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to set a trap against them, like limping with AA or KK and waiting for them to go all-in with a lower pair.

It obviously depends on the player in question, but in general I respectfully disagree with you here. The majority of times that they don't shove all-in vs a limper, you will be letting them see a cheap flop when you have the best hand. Their bad play is making your play worse.

'Crazy newbie' could mean a lot of different things, of course, but as a rule if they're playing crazily and unpredictably I tend to play more straightforward and ABC. That means raising the good hands and folding the muck and not trying to get too clever with traps.

Cos after all, if they're playing around with their whole stack, you only need to beat them once.

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wait for super good hand and then destroy him

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All poker tournaments have an early, middle and late stage. However, many players simply play each level the same way. As a general rule of thumb, you should play the late stages of the tournament much more aggressively than the early stages. A big reason for this is that the blinds are lower at the start. There is no need to take big risks to win extra chips. Also, if you can create the image of a tight player, you will have more respect when you open up your game (play more hands in position) in later stages.All poker tournaments have an early, middle and late stage. However, many players simply play each level the same way. As a general rule of thumb, you should play the late stages of the tournament much more aggressively than the early stages. A big reason for this is that the blinds are lower at the start. There is no need to take big risks to win extra chips. Also, if you can create the image of a tight player, you will have more respect when you open up your game (play more hands in position) in later stages.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't bluff to much cuz they always call , and go for super large sizes when you have it

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How to beat a bad player? :dontknow: Play my game Sir!! :cool:

DanS87

DanS87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Depends on where I am at in the game. If it’s early on or I’m lower on chips, I’d fold any crap hands early and wait on a decent one before going up against them.

If its later on or I have a larger pile of chips, I tend to challenge them a bit more.

N

Notsoyoungrich

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Let him be his own demise. It doesn’t have to be you to take him down. It can be the whole table

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I like to go fishing use the right bait and catch him but sometimes this may take a bit so be patience.

The Riff_Raff :cool:

TirariAchref

TirariAchref

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
Wait until you get a nice hand and play it slowly until he put all in and take all of his mondy.

AndryxaDovolen

AndryxaDovolen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For some reason, it seems to me that it's easy to beat a crazy newbie .. I am knocked out of the final table)). There is not enough patience just to sit up to the prizes .. A beginner like me, comes into each hand so as not to miss A SUDDENLY ..!) Therefore, it is quite easy to beat such inept people. Not you, so someone else will catch it and reset it to zero.:D:D:D

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't think you should get involved in a game with an aggressive newbie. You need to look at the status of the tournament and what your stack is. If the stack is good, then just give the opportunity to beat the newbie to the opponents, or at least so that the opponents take most of the newbie's stack. And only then wait for a good hand and try to beat the newbie, even if the RNG is on the beginner's side, you still won't lose a lot of chips at the table.

bertaS1234

bertaS1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
easy, you just have to wait for aggression from him, and play passively yourself, then luck will be on your side

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think to beat a lucky newbie you should not play All In, only play patiently and save not risk to much and bluff with small pots but play with high pots with nuts

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All that's left for me to do is get all of his chips, as it's just a matter of time on the next few plays.