kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that a strategy should be tailored only to the situation; it is impossible to give a winning strategy in advance. Be flexible when it comes to poker, keep an eye on the players at the table, and rate each hand separately.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think that in free tournaments it is very difficult to have a defined strategy, however I think that it is best to play with good cards and not be in the hands of many players.

aquilex2799

aquilex2799

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My strategy is to play tight but extremely aggressive early on in the tournament. Usually a lot of players go all in with any two cards so I try to take advantage and gather chips. When late registration ends and so do addons and rebuys, then the game changes and you have to adapt.

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Play only strong hands with stack 10BB or more.Limp in with small pairs,connectors,A and K flushed with 5 to 1 pott odds.Go allin with medium hands if your stack is below 10BB to double up.Dont let bad beats or mistakes change your gameplan.If you are tired dont play go to sleep.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
You have to understand that the cardschat freerolls have changed. For some reason known only to the Mods they have changed the the ten minute blinds to six minutes. This is tubo speed. Now you need to join the all-in junkies and play much looser.
Unfortunately to a huge degree it eliminates the skills you have all learnt by doing the 30 day course which Cardschat promotes.

frazzle1991

frazzle1991

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
tight and aggressive I say, but you can adjust this based on the table action

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Which strategy would be the most effective...
You need to be patient, follow your opponents' game, take notes and use good situations correctly. First of all, train your patience and it will be your significant advantage :)

Nikon10000

Nikon10000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Here are some tips for progressing in freeroll tournaments:
1. Learn the rules and strategies: Familiarize yourself with the tournament rules and basic game strategies so you have an idea of what moves may be most effective in different situations.
2. Practice: Participate in many freerolls to gain experience and learn the different playing styles of other players. The more you play, the more information and experience you gain.
3. Manage your bankroll: Remember to manage your bankroll and stick to betting rules. Manage your resources wisely and don't risk too much in one tournament.
4. Monitor Position: Position plays an important role in poker. Try to play more aggressively when you are in a later position and more cautiously when you are in an early position.
5. Analyze your game: After each tournament, analyze your game. Identify what worked well and what needs to be improved. Keeping records of your results and reviewing them regularly can help you improve your skills.
6. Get to know your opponents: Try to learn the playing style of your opponents. Try to determine what strategies they are using and adapt your game for maximum advantage.
7. Don't forget about psychology: poker is not only a card game, but also a game of minds. Learn to control your emotions and recognize the emotional reactions of other players. This can help you make better decisions at every stage of the tournament.
8. Update your knowledge: follow news in the poker community, study strategies, watch video tutorials and participate in discussions on forums. Strive to continually develop and update your skills.
It is important to remember that success in freeroll tournaments takes time, practice and patience. Gradually improve your game, study your opponents and analyze your results to improve your chances of success.