Have you fallen asleep during a game??

Geyomobama

Geyomobama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh plenty...if i had a dollar for everytime that happened...i would have a my bankroll entact

P

ProfessorGrind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol this happened to me on Friday - I woke up with 3BB's with 18 people left, in the money thankfully

Szyilard

Szyilard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!

When I started playing poker it was like I was very sleepy and already more interested in bed than playing. This was also evident at the end of my tournament. I couldn’t focus and play my game. Then after the evening came my own rules of not stopping him to play hungry, sleepy, headache, nervous. There is one more important thing. To have sex before a game. With these rules, everything is going much better. :)

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, once it was when I was playing very late at night, and it was a freeroll, when you play a tournament for real money, and even if for big money, then there is no time for sleep, adrenaline fills, so even after the tournament you can't fall asleep for a couple of hours!

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep, chip leader with 18 left. Woke up to a popup stating that I placed 10th lol.

C

chs2051

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, many times during late night games ,wake up and chips are gone

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HI There

Nope.,..
When i´m really sleppy i go all in and go to bed....lololol

Rgds

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What kind of a game player would I be if |I fell asleep during a game! I am always very focused on the game. But when I am bored,I just finis it very quickly.

T

the_bridge222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never fell asleep playing poker. On the contrary, the adrenaline of poker is what wakes me up haha.

Fivefor

Fivefor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes, for sure I have, lots of times...
But the best time that ever happened was once while playing a 9 player Single Table Sit-N-Go on Stars where I fell asleep when there were maybe 6 players left and I ended up finishing 2nd....too funny.
I went back and looked over the hand history to see what had happened and basically players were getting knocked out fairly quickly and I had a decent chip stack at the time and so it got down to the final 3 with me being one of them obviously and the 2 other players just couldn't help themselves getting it all-in on a hand where the chip leader won the hand.
Lots of fun lol!!

S

scrappypower

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes i have it aslike 3 a.m and it as only for tokens lol could of made it to 3rd

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
simply put yes yes yes. poop you enter a tournament and make it to the final table, its 2am then you win its 3.10 of course the head was bobbing all night

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has not happened to me that I fall asleep in a poker game, but to be very close to it, to be very sleepy and suddenly a play raises my adrenaline and when I wake up, my eyes open and I am going to fight for the pot. After a while again sleepy hahaha

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've slept playing cash games, S&G and Spin & Go, never playing an MTT.

W

winnie1993

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once i played satellite from my notebook and have sleepen. Fortunelly, i got enter in next step.

jj77jwj

jj77jwj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have drunk before I don't recommend drinking and plying poker does not work I lost my hole stack doing this before I passed out playing freeroll I don't think I can play in a real money tournament and pass out that would be bad ha!aaa

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course

If I signed up for a tournament it was very late at 11PM but it never crossed my mind that I was going to go this far I had a large amount of chips, I fell asleep the alert sound of the game made me get up but it was too late they eliminated me ,, things that only happen to us PRO.;)

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played whole sleeping

Beep beep beep. Everytime it happens it's horrible. Sleep playing is all in or fold fall asleep for 30 seconds to 5 min. Beep beep beep. Not the player time clock it's your alarm clock you got knocked out 176th place please reconnect. Good luck on the tables everyone and as always have fun

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dose off here and there but haven't fully fallen asleep yet. However, this should be part of your pre-game check. Have some coffee or tea

soLdaTeS88

soLdaTeS88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I never had that. I can’t even imagine how you can play so much to fall asleep) Especially if a responsible tournament, adrenaline should not let you fall asleep)

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NO if i am that tired i wont even reg. to any games

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
unfortunately I had this displeasure I was playing a 4.40 tournament that had started at 22.00 hours here in brazil I was really good at the tournament I was only 18 players short I was third in chips at the break I slept when I woke up I had fallen in 9 I was so angry I can't sleep but

Top 10 Games