Freeroll strategy

E

Ero2407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand your question well because I have often faced such a situation many times, in my opinion this is a defect that must be eliminated by the creators of programs for poker rooms, because such players
Later they also play offline poker

E

Ero2407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand your question well because I have often faced such a situation many times, in my opinion this is a defect that must be eliminated by the creators of programs for poker rooms, because such players later

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very little chance that you will win when there are 10k players in the tournament. You have to be a very lucky player to win with so many players. There are many such cases that you get knocked out 22, although you have AA. Poker is a very interesting game)

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do it aggressively
If you lucky in the first hour of the hour later attack the smaller stacks
but luck is a key factor in these tournaments :)

Andrei Nesterenko1

Andrei Nesterenko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with a premium hand type AA, AK, in freeroll is always worth responding

D

deeggr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you think people are shoving trash hands and you have something like AK/QQ you have good odds to double up or more. Sometimes you will lose to donks but IMO you have to take risks when the odds favor you in order to get ahead.

E

edcwy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To get deeper into a freeroll, you have to avoid all of the bingo players, and all the other traps along the way. But you can only control your action. Early in free rolls, seems like most do not respect a raise. Better players will in mid-game. A question to ask is, what exactly is your range? Are you playing Ax out of position? Are you playing too many non-suited connected cards or one gappers? Are you playing suited connected or any two suited connected cards. And where and when are you playing. Are you mindful of position? Are you limping or flatting raises? Are you playing too many hands from the small blind? Are you folding too many hands when someone tries to steal from you in the BB? Are you mindful of the playing style of those before your action and after? Do the ones before try to steal? Are the ones after TAG or LAG. If TAG, raise em, if LAG, a freeroll a limp is in order with weaker hands, and a raise with a premium, the calling station will take the action.

Take advantage of the players that are playing hands out of positioned mentioned above and you'll last longer in freerolls. No guarantees.

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in these types of tournaments take advantage of a high hand as AK is of great value necessarily you must raise your chips to later be able to control the game and the aggressions of your rivals

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello to all of you,
I'm asking you about strategy on freeroll tournament when you are competiting with 10k players. The point is what should I do when some not so smart players play all in at the beggining and I don't want to risk my participation in tournament even with AK hand.

The problem that many players do not give a damn about the freeroll always the variance will be very big plus prefer to play as I learned to only play hands values ​​even up to a certain level of play.

Justin Bloomquist

Justin Bloomquist

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freeroll Strategy

I always get aggravated when I lose to a bad hand in freerolls. What is a good strategy to win freerolls? I have tried small ball poker and played it with a hammer. I always seem to get far in the tournaments, but I always lose somehow.

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play tight-aggressively wait for your hand and expose everything! small pockets of lime on the set and good luck!

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Many people play freerolls frivolously and with any hand. Therefore, you should choose a good hand.

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just the word FREEROLL should explain to you that what you are about to embark in, is really a BINGO game.

If you can try not to consider these online Freerolls as a poker game, then you may more easily find inner peace and let go of the understandably fustrations playing against these bingo allin preflop donkeys

The philosophy of many freeroll Online players is that it costs them NOTHING!!! and they are prepared to gamble instead of playing solid poker, and thus the constant preflop shove allin’s

Not Poker…… You are involved in the game of Bingo

supermoto

supermoto

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for the freeroll there is no strategy just to play and pray

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Remember that any raise from your side at an early position will lead to an all-in on the opponent's side. Even at the first level of the game.

And let you have the hand AK and J-J and above, remember that there will always be at least a couple of players against you.

Even when you have AK in your hand, and the flop is A-T-9-5-3, it's better to call.

Of course, sometimes you will see 9-5 or 4-2 in the opponent, but most often there will be A-Q, A-J, K-K, Q-Q, J-J or even the second pair. Top pair and top kicker is usually the best hand in freerolls.

If you find a pair of jacks or a higher hand, then you do not have to slowplay. Do not try to set a trap, do not build a poker genius.

Just push all-in. You will be called by many weaker hands (sometimes they also win), but more often than not you will simply double / triple your stack even at the earliest stage.

And when you get to the late stage of the freeroll, then you can go back to the good old ABC-poker, because all the "casual passengers" will already come off the race.

Z

Zzzonked

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Been playing the $10 On Demand freerolls for about 4 days now on ACR. My honest opinion is shove preflop with 88+ and AQ+. You will get called most of the time. Then hopefully double up and continue playing like this until final 4 tables or so. Then you can settle in and play decent poker again. IF you didn't make it to this stage, it's fine. You've lost nothing and better lucky next time.

Z

Zzzonked

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls shouldn't be taken seriously. Even microstakes with buyins <$5 really shouldn't be taken too seriously. Especially in the early stages. Play tight-aggressive, shove preflop with god cards and get called by fish with nothing. Sure you will lose these pots 30-40% of the time. But that's pokerGoodluck :)

M

Manifestor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for freerolls there is no strategy, the first hands are almost always all in, you need to double it several times, and then play aggressively, the main thing is always to be the aggressor

G

georgall

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In Freerolls, in early stage, I play aggressive, because many people goese all in with nothing, good moment to make your stake, but you need to be carefool, look with whom and how you play. and do not be afraid to lose, this is freeroll.

n1nja

n1nja

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that in freerolls it is necessary to start with the tight passive style of the game, but by the time you learn the opponents. After that, you can go on tightly aggressive or loose-aggressive, depending on what style you like.

D

dear7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait when you get a good hand and then do rais.If in preflop you have the three of kind or flash do all-in.It is a basic strategy of MMT poker.

D

dear7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do call only when you have a good hand if you have two three(33) and your opponent did raise do fold. Don't bluff when the game started at the end of the game maybe you should bluff.Good luck.