Freeroll strategy

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do not play often preflop and carefully select your hand. On freerolls, almost tactics like everywhere else. Just need to consider that you can call the fish. And for this you need a mandatory preflop in 4bb and a good raise on the flop.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you have to be tight and very aggressive and luck must be on your side

Justin Bloomquist

Justin Bloomquist

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for all your help!

N

Nick301274

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wait for a good hand, then all in, collect the chips, then enter the top 9

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It should carry out an aggressive poker strategy. It is best to make a contribution only a strong hand, raising the stakes. After collecting a good combination, you must make a major contribution in order to knock opponents out of the bank, so as not to allow them to get more powerful cards. By participating in such tournaments, it is wise to give up the bluff in poker and attempts to catch large amounts of mistakes in poker.

C

Cazador twd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me the best strategy is to play aggressive and strong position

O

oldolm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just watch the game and make infos and trap the all in donkeys

L

luge315

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Play weak players and waiting for the maniacs to dry out. Eventually you’ll grind out weak players who leak chips by making bad EV decisions, and if you stay in long enough the freeroll will start to normalise as players are now in a position where they have something to lose.

R

RunoMont

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe there is no key strategy in freerolls, been a game that comes for free. there are loads of gamblers trying to build their chips at the cost of marginal hands. the only way is to try entering a flop cheaply if you face loads of aggression, or be the aggressor when in good position weighing your cards of course.

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no strategy for online freerolls, thousands of entries and almost as many poor players.
Any designed strategy you believe will work is simply foolish when discussing playing a methodical structured freeroll.
It doesn’t exist, I have tens of thousands of games behind me to back-up this assertion.
I guess you could say that your strategy would be not to get sucked into an allin preflop bingo game hoping that your hand holds up.

This could very well be a logical strategy for ya. ............... What do you think :)