Free Tournaments

Darkray

Darkray

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After all, that's why he and freeroll so that there would be a lot of people, and you had less chance of getting into the prizes.

R

RagePop

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Play style - Freeroll

Ofcourse people are hyper aggressive!

They try to get into a good spot or drop out and be done with it.

I much more like to play "good" poker and just warm up.

MusterIsBack

MusterIsBack

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the things to keep in mind in free tournaments is that many do not play by the normal rules and may even play with 27o and win by chance. This is what makes it impossible for a person to show his professional game in these tournaments, at least at the beginning.

E

Edi de luca

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, playing these tournaments we can analyze how the variance affects us, without losing money.

ranynight

ranynight

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
agreed with higher guys, thats true

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Then head over to play money :sleep:

Believe it or not I do play for play money especially if it is a Poker format I am not familiar with like Razz or Horse etc. it is all Practice.

C

chs2051

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
free tournaments are good to pick up some easy cash, lots of bad players.

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite free tournaments are those from cardschat.

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
free tournaments are played by those who have no money

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like free tournaments, not cause I have no money, rather make free money if possible, then spending my own. Free tournaments from C.C are awesome, cause there is a lot of great poker players here. I don't mind improving my game against great players. Thanks to C.C

N

NASCIMENTOB1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

Uma boa oportunidade para pessoas que não tem condições financeiras de jogar um TORNEIO valendo dinheiro Real 🚀

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think free tournaments are a good way to find out how you would do in a microstakes tournament. There's no reason to expect to win in pay events if you can't beat freerolls.

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For sure 70% of the people treat it like bingo. 30% will try to play decent but not many of them are actually good players. It's a great way to make a little money but the prizes are small and the pools are huge.

Hello Broon! You are right, I have been playing Poker for only 4 years, but even over these years I have never invested, and won several times - from $ 1 to $ 50 and $ 146 ...

C

chinito2410

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The free tournaments are to continue using strategies learned from experiences lived in a tournament, or because you are a beginner and want to enter the world of poker tournaments without losing a lot of cash.
It is a very good way of demanding yourself and evaluating yourself if you take them seriously, given that many people play these tournaments badly, because they are free and they are not interested in giving them the importance they really deserve to continue professionalizing you in online poker

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Chinito, I agree with you, I am one of those who started like this, but today I take it seriously because my bank has become important in bigger tournaments

P

panaloto

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think that free tournaments you get a lot more people taking unbeleavable chances trying to get lucky and if so Why do we play them are the odds stacked against the good players.

A lot of unbelievable things happen in free tournaments so just have fun. It's free anyway.

Highsolation

Highsolation

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think that free tournaments you get a lot more people taking unbeleavable chances trying to get lucky and if so Why do we play them are the odds stacked against the good players.

I don't think people are taking unbelievable chances trying to get lucky, but from my perspective, if someone wants to play poker in a semi professional way, but lacks the experience or skills, free tournaments might be a good place to start with.
Reasons to play in a free tournament?
Well first of all they are free, so you can't really lose anything.
You get a chance to play in a tournament environment, getting used to blinds going up etc, acquire experience overall
If you get a good run, you might end in the money and build your bankroll.
I don't think odds are stacked against good playesr, but of course there's more chance in a tournament as you have blinds going up with time passing, I've also read that it's harder to profit from tournaments than cash games.
But I think overall it's a good training chamber.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its free , nothing to loose .so why not play as much as you want

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some people make plays I doubt they would make if they were paying to play

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In such tournaments, as in any other, there are those who came for pleasure, not money. You need to wait for your chance and punish them for their frivolity.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, such tournaments are a good opportunity to improve my skills. In addition, thanks to players who rely only on their luck, you can also increase your own bankroll.

J

Jonb0324

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It doesn't cost anything and its good practice.